When do you get to fight the dark prince

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
Austin Hotz

When do you get to fight the dark prince

Postby Austin Hotz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:11 pm

It seems as if the campaign in this game goes on forever and we will never assemble pandoras sword to take down the dark prince. If someone knows exactly how long the campaign is it would be a great help.

Sincerely,
Austin

jojobeed

Re: When do you get to fight the dark prince

Postby jojobeed » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Judging by the added labyrinth levels, the game will go on forever because as soon as someone gets close, the hardness increases by eleventybillion. That's a real number by the way. I understand you are talking about campaign, but it's relatable and the same principles apply. 30 Pandora sword shards is not the end, so, keep at it.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Come on, black sheep or Minotaur with hammer wipes out my whole team and we talking here about end boss. :D

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:03 pm

I realize after re-reading what I posted, it doesn't quite make sense. The 30th campaign stage, Wind Castle, seems like the last stage, the end of the game. You cannot scroll over to the right anymore for a small peek at the next stage. So, 1047 is the most possible stars you can acquire. Frigda · Farwalker has 1043 normal campaign stars on server 2, Artorious as of today. That tells me one of two things, Frigda had beaten the last stage with 2 or fewer stars, or has yet to beat the boss altogether. But either way, it's been exposed/revealed. I am stuck on the mini boss 3 stages prior. What happens after that? You familiar with Finding Nemo? Just keep farming, just keep farming.....

Wow...end game extravaganza! Actually I have no idea, but I imagine it's anticlimactic with a short cut scene forging the sword and using it on something or someone. Can't wait! Until then, just keep farming, just keep farming....

Necrodiac

Postby Necrodiac » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 am

Hey!

I killed the dark prince 2 days ago in Server 3 with 31 million combat power and I can say I was dissapointed...

Why you ask? There is nothing after killing him!! No cut scene, no forging/use of pandora sword, not even a congratulation you beat the game... I wasn't expecting anything fancy seeing this game will never have an ending but I would of appreciate something! Oh but wait having no more quests means I lost my crossing sword icon in the bottom right of my screen to use as a shortcut for going to campaign! Awesome!!!!

Seriously firefly? Did you not expect people to kill him yet and procastinated an ending???

But there is heroic and abyss mode you say? Yeahhh no thanks I am stuck on 26-3 in heroic and 25-12 in abyss so don't even want to see what dark prince would look like!!

Anyways there you have it, kill boss , nothing

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:08 pm

So disappointing. I have 34mil combat and can't beat the the mini boss before the dark Prince, aka Chaos Lord before they changed his name.

My resources are spent differently than yours, but oddly at 3 million more combat, what have I done wrong?

Mostly though, nothing after killing him? Disappointing, indeed.

Necrodiac

Postby Necrodiac » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:15 am

Very dissapointing indeed!!

As for my stats make a dummy account in Server 3 and come spy on me like I did for you :lol:

I must say you have an unusual set-up, never thought anyone would have a good use for Freyja seeing she targets a single enemy and sheep doesn't work after berserk mode.

Hope you can succeed killing him soon! Must be lonely at the top of your server, I know it is for me lol We need some kind of server merge to keep the game alive, nobody as invested as we are will ever want to start fresh in a new server..

Oh and I was surprised to hear server 1 and 2 didn't kill him yet.. Victory is mine? Not sure about Grimm in s4 since he has only 1043 stars, and being vip 28 I'm sorry but that doesn't count for diddly squat in my book.

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:26 am

Nice one :), server 5 still grinding hard to kill dark prince, gz :).

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh, Freyja... She is by far my favorite. The most powerful single target hero in the game. I sort of gave up on her and pursued Claudius. Farming her souls takes time, a lot of time. Even more time if I had not gotten to top arena spot. Eventually, she will be +21, and later evo level 10. I would guess her yellow skill bubble attack would reach over 700% damage. That is a tank/boss killing machine.

I see my mistake though, I pursued Claudius and didn't give him what he needed, a rain maker of red bubbles. I had Jimmy, way back, way way back. I dumped him for invincible Frankens. He's since been nerfed and so has Newton, but Jimmy has stayed the same. Congrats on recognizing the strength the two have together. I am passing your line up along as advice for others.

Time will tell if my Freyja project pays off. But, I am sure of one thing, she will hit harder than anyone else*. Keep on grinding :)

*I understand Broki has a higher base hit percentage at 405%, but I haven't seen him awakened to +18, let alone +21.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Okay, Dark Prince, finally dead. And....nothing. For real.

Keep on grinding...

Return to “General”