Game is Dead

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
jojobeed

Game is Dead

Postby jojobeed » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Have fun guys. I loved leading the way into end game, finishing all PvE worlds first, crushing labyrinth (until the devs said F U and made it impossibly difficult), vying for Arena top spot daily, dealing and adapting to every horrible update the moronic dev team doled out.

This game was fun. But it hasn't been for 6-8 months.

There has been no consistent weekly events for a couple months. All permanent events are useless. My gear store has been broken since the update, it's impossible to buy gear. I have 42 million magic dust and at one point 1500 refresh tickets hoping it would get fixed. Nope. Devs said F U again.

The support team lies to us, claiming updates and new content on the horizon. All lies.

Choose to waste your time. I'm not anymore. Long over due to move on. You should move on too.

Many blessings
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Radinferno

Re: Game is Dead

Postby Radinferno » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:16 am

Err, for one, gear store isn't broken. They intentionally made t that way with the change in store at 300 stars. Btw 3k+ refresh tickets here lol

For two, it's only been a couple weeks with no weekly special event, but compared to when we first started when there was no event, it's the same. I guess ever since they made weekly special events everyone got too use to it and took it for granted.

For three...you didn't lead the way to end game. Maybe pve? But for sure definitely not pvp wise. though I will have to say it was fun while it lasted.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:13 pm

GG mods, deleting my posts. Your agenda is selfish and ugly.

@radinferno you were barely top 5 while I played. My shadow was your shade.

Haha dead game is dead.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Radinferno

Postby Radinferno » Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 am

Cp wise sure. Combat wise and arena wise, you could barely beat me lol. But I mean, if you gotta stretch the truth to make yourself feel better, you do you~

As for the deleted post, I guess they delete the post that had too much personal attacks, aka they're doing their job.

Return to “General”