[WELCOME THREAD] Come say hi!

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
lumos

[WELCOME THREAD] Come say hi!

Postby lumos » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi all!

I'm Lumos, your Community Manager here at Firefly Games!

Please introduce yourself below and let us know how you're liking Dungeon Crash so far! :D
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

yensies

Re: [WELCOME THREAD] Come say hi!

Postby yensies » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi!! This game is awesome. Just wondering, will players outside of Canada be able to download the game?

lumos

Postby lumos » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:57 pm

yensies wrote:Hi!! This game is awesome. Just wondering, will players outside of Canada be able to download the game?

Hi Yensies! Welcome! :)

Yes, we'll have more info to provide regarding the US and global launch soon. Stay tuned here or our Facebook!

Abcdefg12345

Postby Abcdefg12345 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 am

I'm not happy about the world boss fight being at 2am were always sleeping at that time plz change this or make a server for different countries really not happy

Faye_Valentine

Postby Faye_Valentine » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:15 am

Hello, i really like this game and i plan on supporting as much as i can with money, but i was wondering... how can i change my name? I don't know where to buy "name cards" to change my name. Please help.

Luchito

Postby Luchito » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 am

Hi my name is Luchito and I am playing at server 2

I was astonishing that I could not find any web discussing about her tier and their feasibility in the current meta
I guess the game is relatively new and I am still trying my guts feeling in choosing heroes.

1 thing I really like about the game is that the system support "free to play" player very nicely, giving them the chance to get gems relatively at ease.

I would love to see more interaction between GM and players in game, I rarely see that level of commitment from the game developer in this sort of mobile game so it would be nice to know we got someone out there having our back just like we all got yours firefly :lol:

so far the game is light and refreshing and the experience is really enjoyable, keep it up firefly!

MariusEmber

Postby MariusEmber » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi. So far I am enjoying the game. Thank you for your hard work.

OctavyanTorrson

Postby OctavyanTorrson » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Hey there,

I absolutely enjoy the game others like this lost my interest quickly because they kind of corner you into a spot where you have to pay to progress any further in the game. Also I was wondering is there a place somewhere where I can look up Hero information like who has what stats at what level and awakening point?

lumos

Postby lumos » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Abcdefg12345 wrote:I'm not happy about the world boss fight being at 2am were always sleeping at that time plz change this or make a server for different countries really not happy

Hi there, thanks for your feedback regarding the World Boss time. I've forwarded this up to the developers.

Faye_Valentine wrote:Hello, i really like this game and i plan on supporting as much as i can with money, but i was wondering... how can i change my name? I don't know where to buy "name cards" to change my name. Please help.

Hi Faye, currently that feature is not available in the game. It will be in an upcoming update. Thanks for your patience!

Luchito wrote:Hi my name is Luchito and I am playing at server 2

I was astonishing that I could not find any web discussing about her tier and their feasibility in the current meta
I guess the game is relatively new and I am still trying my guts feeling in choosing heroes.

1 thing I really like about the game is that the system support "free to play" player very nicely, giving them the chance to get gems relatively at ease.

I would love to see more interaction between GM and players in game, I rarely see that level of commitment from the game developer in this sort of mobile game so it would be nice to know we got someone out there having our back just like we all got yours firefly :lol:

so far the game is light and refreshing and the experience is really enjoyable, keep it up firefly!

Welcome, Luchito! We'll be updating our FAQ with more information about the game very soon. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game! :)

MariusEmber wrote:Hi. So far I am enjoying the game. Thank you for your hard work.

Welcome, and so glad to hear that! :D

OctavyanTorrson wrote:Hey there,

I absolutely enjoy the game others like this lost my interest quickly because they kind of corner you into a spot where you have to pay to progress any further in the game. Also I was wondering is there a place somewhere where I can look up Hero information like who has what stats at what level and awakening point?

Hi there! You can find more info about the Heroes by opening the "+" menu > Hero > Info

Hope that helps! :)

BlueJayce

Postby BlueJayce » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:10 am

Great game just started playing and I became interested in this game because I like brave frontier and offered something like it and at the same time a bit refreshing. Just wish we had more info on the units like a wiki for it. Great game please keep it up, Thanks!

Return to “General”