[BUGS] Known Bugs

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
chillest

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby chillest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi, i noticed that when I attempt to use Dragon Jade or Goddess Tears from my inventory to summon heroes in the tavern, the button for summoning says that I am using diamonds, however, after I press the button, it correctly uses the corresponding inventory item to summon instead of diamonds. It would great if you guys could fix this to avoid confusion and frustration among users!

Thanks guys, love the game!

Numbnerd

Himiko Damage Bugs

Postby Numbnerd » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:16 am

Hi team,

Thanks for making Dungeon Crash a wonderful game! Here is what I have noticed for orange mage hero Himiko:

During combat, when I tap on Himiko to use her special skill "laser beam", no matter how many skill bubbles she consumes, the damage output is always the same, and the damage seems as if only one skill bubble is consumed. In other words, her special skill damage does not scale with the amount of skill bubbles gathered.

Please help us look into this issue.

Thanks!

Maliha

Postby Maliha » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Cosmetic Bugs:

EXP Book (III) - description says "Increases Hero EXP by 20000 points." I believe it should say 10000 points.
Newton Shard - description says "Collect 50 Shards to recruit Cyborg Enkidu" It takes 100 shards and this is Newton, not Enkidu.

Gdubz

Postby Gdubz » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 am

MariusEmber wrote:
Amotas wrote:I have a bug where when I try to awaken a gear more than once in the same screen, the loading fairy appears and never goes away.

I have had this issue as well.

Just to throw my chip in as well, I am also experiencing this issue.

chillest

Postby chillest » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello again,

new bugs after patch 1.0.3:

• sometimes dungeon merchant shows incorrect item display picture. (for example, 50 claudius shards are being sold for 200 diamonds and it turns out they're actually awakening stones)
  • there have been a few reports that dungeon scrolls are disappearing randomly. I personally have lost around 10k scrolls after the patch
  • to be updated...

rectified

Postby rectified » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 pm

I see that you have the Auto bug in Labyrinth listed on known bugs, just wanted to add that my auto works fine except on Level 8. Any levels before/after its not an issue.

Colonel Rebel

Postby Colonel Rebel » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 pm

image.png
image.png (709 KiB) Viewed 1922 times

Description is wrong for a majority of these in hero shop.
image.png
image.png (668.13 KiB) Viewed 1922 times

Happiness levels are not working for some heroes in dungeons.

Jchambe

Postby Jchambe » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:29 am

Colonel Rebel wrote:
image.png

Description is wrong for a majority of these in hero shop.
image.png

Happiness levels are not working for some heroes in dungeons.

I believe the Happiness levels are working as intended. If you look at the preview in the Tavern it shows the list of heroes that can be summoned. However, it also appears that some heroes cannot be obtained (i.e. one that has an identical portrait as your blue happiness hero). Not sure why this is happening, but I don't know how to get any of them.

Jchambe

Postby Jchambe » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Character Skill Bug:

Athena: sometimes when activating Her ability it consumes the red orbs but nothing happens (she is not CCd during this) it's happened many times now.

Googled

Postby Googled » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Enhancement event is broken. Did 40 enhancements for the event first day before I noticed this.

Return to “General”