Thanks all, looking into these now.
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

maczampieri

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby maczampieri » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:51 am

Hello!

1) Bug? While hosting guild parties of 100 diamonds there are 4 slots including the hoster to be used, but inside the party there are 6 slots. Yes, only 4 people can join anyway. But those 2 slots could be removed as they are useless. Another thing about the guild parties: the second one that costs 500 diamonds to be hosted costs too much, I think it would be used more often if it was around 200 - 250 diamonds.

2) People of my guild told me that sometimes while using some heroes (I know it is not Athena) that throw the monsters to the sky can make the monsters to stuck on the sky.

Rothdrag Raikan

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:09 am

1) In Labyrinth, whenever I Auto through the already completed stages, it stops at stage 8 every time and I have to manually beat it on 3 stars. Every other stage it has no problem Auto-ing through, but stops at stage 8 for some reason.

2) Newton's Protection skill says "Damage received reduces to 15%" when in reality the damage he takes is reduced BY 15% not TO 15%. Should change description to match how it actually is.
IGN: Rothdrag Raikan
ID: 3902368
Server: Fortuna

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:34 am

Six bugs:
#1 When enhancing a hero you lose the magic beans even if you cancel and don't save the changes. You don't get credit for enhancing unless you save, then the beans disappear without being used if you 'preview' the enhancement.

#2 Annoying bug, when battling bosses, Athena's upslash/lock down ability knocks the boss up into the air. Over the course of using this ability with a red orb, the boss never lands and keeps going up and up never landing back on the ground. The boss gets stuck at the top of the screen even if Athena's ability is no longer used.

#3 Every time I chat, my phone's bottom menu, which toggles to right side of the screen (recents, home and back) never disappears to full screen again making it impossible to exit chat via the close button in the top right corner. I have to hit the recents button and reopen the app.

#4 The chat feature is lacking, I cannot autocorrect misspelled words. I fat finger a lot of my typing.

#5 When receiving gift stamina from friends and the daily maximum is reached, it is crazy annoying checking mail the rest of the day. Toggle the stamina gifts as 'read' or confirm you cannot open it only once! You have to individually confirm each one as not able to receive.

#6 Not really a bug, but can you enable auto-rotation?? This is purely a convenience request, and slightly annoying.

Jojobeed, Pandora server
equipment: Nexus 6, rooted and flashed
*edited to add a sixth bug
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Rothdrag Raikan

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:25 am

#1 isn't a bug, but is as intended. You are enhancing the hero and choose to either save or discard the enhancements shown. Discarded enhancements still counts towards your "Enhance a hero" quests.

#6 What do you mean by enable auto-rotation? For battles, you can press the Auto button and your heroes will automatically use their skills whenever a skill bubble is received.

jojobeed wrote:Six bugs:
#1 When enhancing a hero you lose the magic beans even if you cancel and don't save the changes. You don't get credit for enhancing unless you save, then the beans disappear without being used if you 'preview' the enhancement.

#2 Annoying bug, when battling bosses, Athena's upslash/lock down ability knocks the boss up into the air. Over the course of using this ability with a red orb, the boss never lands and keeps going up and up never landing back on the ground. The boss gets stuck at the top of the screen even if Athena's ability is no longer used.

#3 Every time I chat, my phone's bottom menu, which toggles to right side of the screen (recents, home and back) never disappears to full screen again making it impossible to exit chat via the close button in the top right corner. I have to hit the recents button and reopen the app.

#4 The chat feature is lacking, I cannot autocorrect misspelled words. I fat finger a lot of my typing.

#5 When receiving gift stamina from friends and the daily maximum is reached, it is crazy annoying checking mail the rest of the day. Toggle the stamina gifts as 'read' or confirm you cannot open it only once! You have to individually confirm each one as not able to receive.

#6 Not really a bug, but can you enable auto-rotation?? This is purely a convenience request, and slightly annoying.

Jojobeed, Pandora server
equipment: Nexus 6, rooted and flashed
*edited to add a sixth bug

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 am

Okay the enhancement thing I understand, but it's stupid to consume materials without getting anything in return. When you look at the next level for awaken you don't consume any materials. You get to preview that and don't lose money or awakening stones.

Moving on....

Auto rotation: turn your phone 180°, now look at your screen, it's upside down now. Enable auto rotation for convenience so your screen rotates as your phone rotates.

New bug:
Guild chat is affected by world chat. Let me explain. Every time someone world chats your interface pops down to the newest response. If you are reading guild chat the same thing happens when someone posts in world chat. These two separate chat interfaces should not affect each other. Very annoying when you have to keep scrolling back up.

Jojobeed

Rothdrag Raikan

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 am

After update 1.1, getting an "Insufficient Stamina" even though I have enough to complete the stage.

Screenshot_2015-11-24-08-26-10.png
Screenshot_2015-11-24-08-26-10.png (306.67 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:38 pm

So many bugs....
Insufficient stamina when trying to run heroic campaign

The lineup feature is broken, I cannot click on half my heroes without getting a pop up box about another player, makes changing gear out impossible

The invite a friend code is broken, either error message on start up or repeat code message

Why do we start without full health...ever?

Friend tab always has a red notification bubble on it, even after I have checked

I will respond with more as I write them down.

Also, I was shorted out of 20 stamina on a daily instance when my heroes never started battling. Same for arena, lost one turn. W/e about that stuff, but bugs nonetheless. Lost out on the first WB due to same problem, battle never started, just the heroes animated running towards the boss.

Jojobeed 3494944
Pandora

silpharian

Postby silpharian » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:35 am

jojobeed wrote:So many bugs....
Insufficient stamina when trying to run heroic campaign

The lineup feature is broken, I cannot click on half my heroes without getting a pop up box about another player, makes changing gear out impossible

The invite a friend code is broken, either error message on start up or repeat code message

Why do we start without full health...ever?

Friend tab always has a red notification bubble on it, even after I have checked

I will respond with more as I write them down.

Also, I was shorted out of 20 stamina on a daily instance when my heroes never started battling. Same for arena, lost one turn. W/e about that stuff, but bugs nonetheless. Lost out on the first WB due to same problem, battle never started, just the heroes animated running towards the boss.

Jojobeed 3494944
Pandora

2: For now you have to click on a hero, then use the arrows on either the right or left side of the screen to navigate to the hero you want.

4: I think that the game is increasing your max hp depending on the Destiny bonuses you get, but doesn't increase the hp you start with to compensate.

5: For this one, I just hit the Hit&Recv button on the friends list and it goes away.

6: Athena at +9 or higher will cause the game to lock up on any battle, so either rebirth your Athena and get her to +8 or just remove her entirely.

lumos

Postby lumos » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Thanks for the bug reports, guys. We're looking into all of these.
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Return to “General”