[BUGS] Known Bugs

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
Alexyz

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Alexyz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:29 pm

There is also the issue with mythical gear not being unlocked after a friend unseals it, as well as +9 awaken heroes models not changing. Roxanne and Claudius are clear examples of this.

And also you should take a look at Fraken's abilities, because after +12 it is almost impossible to kill him.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Alexyz wrote:And also you should take a look at Fraken's abilities, because after +12 it is almost impossible to kill him.

This has to be intended. Plus, with the right mechanics, heroes, and gear management there are ways of killing any line up. All this assuming you are attacking opponents with similar level/gear/awaken range.

Bug: The friend UI has the same issue as the line up UI. When clicking on a friend icon to visit, while already at another friend, different guild members appear in a pop up window.

I'll also suggest auto toggling the x2 speed to OFF after leaving campaign. It can lead to things.....

Jojobeed
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Reepr

Postby Reepr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 am

In order to clear a few things up...

The error where you view profiles of other people during chat, friend visiting, and in hero line up is caused by the guild member screen. The buttons for the first three members you see, never seem to go away, even when invisible. So just avoid guild member screen unless you are willing to restart app.

Also, the auto buttons in labyrinth aren't actually broken at certain stages. Just the buttons to enter the monsters menus are actually in front of the auto/reset buttons even though the visuals are attached. So just scroll down a little bit and then click auto.

When i mean buttons, i mean software buttons like in flash programs etc.

Hopefully this helps the development team and fellow players.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Couple more bugs:

Frankens - when Frankens is killed and a red skill bubble appears, Frankens' icon lights up as if you can tap it to use the skill bubble. He's dead, it should stay dim.

The guild gift for diamond recharging doesn't accurately represent the amount of diamonds recharged. When 150 diamonds are purchased, guild gift only shows 60 were recharged and gold is the gift. I will try to test some other amounts and report the findings.

Update:
Recharging 850 diamonds for $9.99 nets a guild gift of 45 diamonds, HOWEVER the guild gift states that only 300 diamonds were recharged. More to follow...

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:28 pm

World Boss: King of Devil

The count down timer and subsequently, the health bar, are too high when he is the world boss. You cannot, but barely, see the bottom outlines.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:23 am

At current time the guild tech increases for gold in dungeons and campaign instance seems to not be adding to the additional percentage of gold earned.

The hero's medal choices seems to be bugged.You select your choice and it randomly picks another choice to level up instead. You don't get your choice of perk to increase.

quynhchi

Postby quynhchi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:42 am

I can't get into InStance, click Instance but not to be, Admin check for me. Nick game: QuynhChi, Sv 2: Broken, Thanks!

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:48 am

More bugs:

Freyja's animation in the line up UI has to be bugged, she is all crumpled up then moves her arms outward. All other heroes move more fluid.

The buff animation from the orb in labyrinth takes about two seconds preventing the auto button from being pressed. This might be intentional, but it is annoying.

When killing dungeon bosses sometimes they reappear with a sliver of health AFTER you have killed them and get the "victory" pop up window. You have to use another key to kill the same boss.

After visiting friends, or any loading screen, the dungeon boss icon indicating the presence of a boss, appears even when ALL the dungeon bosses are killed. This is very annoying. I believe the icon should only appear when active/alive bosses are present.

When summoning mythical heroes from shards the frequency of soul gem guild gifts is not consistent. Sometimes you get 900 soul gems, but mostly you get none. What is the actual trigger for guild gift soul gems from mythical summons??

Using the friend helper feature while visiting friends' castles is a bit tricky if you bypass the order. When two houses have brooms and you click both icons to sweep the houses, the helper UI stays open and stuck on the next activity item until you X the window closed.

At server reset, if you don't exit and reload the game you do not get guild activity points for finishing tasks like guild donation, campaign instances, etc. I have noticed this on numerous occasions when I end the day with less than 500 activity points, because I did not reload the game at 12:00am pst.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Cannot collect the 500 soul gems for completing the hero collection: Lilith. The collect button is grayed out. All other heroes note collected in a gold font.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:09 pm

New to me bug:
The dungeon boss display screen can be opened twice if you quickly, and/or accidentally, push the dungeon boss notification icon in the lower right corner of the screen twice.

Functionality is not affected, but you have to close two windows to exit.

Return to “General”