[BUGS] Known Bugs

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
Zancroff

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Zancroff » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 pm

- There is a bug that when you are at the labyrinth and open the guild chat, the game crashes.

- Another bug is that the free mythical summon doesnt work unless you have 300 gems, even though its for free.

Brainboie

Postby Brainboie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Sunken Plain 9 is misspelt

c0w

Postby c0w » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Hero Quest not working.

Says 100% complete but won't let me claim the reward.

says "Finish all the quest to claim rewards" I've already finished all the quest. Status bar shows 100% and the "collect" button is lit but when pressed shows the words quoted above.

Please fix!

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:58 pm

After killing several dungeon bosses I am about to quit...

Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed
Verification failed

See the pattern?

My game locks up except to exit without any compensation and my dungeon key is spent.

Edit: might be user error, but if you choose only one key attack, the verification failed message rarely shows up.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Booooom

Postby Booooom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Wicked Lab shows 10.000 as prize, but if you click on it to see the reward it says 20.000. it also charges 20k if you click on 10k.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Dungeon bosses are truly a fight to get more. The huge bug is the"verification failed" message after killing bosses. If I purposely tank the fight and use the auto feature it runs rather smoothly, but I use more keys. If I use two keys and kill level 100 super bosses on the first go, verification failed, every single time.

It's like there is a damage limiter and I can't go over it.

Annoying and strange. Especially when there is competition to kill the boss asap.

Please look into this.

God knows you are spying on me with the clone account *Whane Glacier. You can track my progress, so look into the dungeon boss issue.

*Whane Glacier is a clone account of mine, 25 levels lower on Pandora server. This account tracks my heroes, the armor, destiny buffs, and mirrors my line up. There are clones of tons of people on Pandora server. It's either to falsify player base and boost numbers or it's to track players key strokes and play time. Transparency would be nice, but the devs turn a blind eye and find someone to run cover and post on this forum. I find it disturbing. Check your server, 25 levels lower than your current level, same avatar(champion picture). You'll be surprised.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Guild store is blank.

Some people report hero store is empty as well.

Awaken boss Frankens cannot be killed.

Broki is missing although patch notes state he is available.

lumos

Postby lumos » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 pm

jojobeed wrote:Guild store is blank.

Some people report hero store is empty as well.

Awaken boss Frankens cannot be killed.

Broki is missing although patch notes state he is available.

Hello!

We've been testing this out and have not been able to reproduce the blank Guild Store. Are you still experiencing this issue after restarting Dungeon Crash?

Thanks!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:09 pm

After the 9 pm store reset all is normal.

BUT please, for the love of anything good and Godly, fix the dungeon boss verification failed message!!!

My experience, as well as others, is that when dealing TOO much damage to a super boss, or awaken boss you get no damage credit and are forced to exit the battle after wasting a dungeon key or two.

Just to get dungeon boss credit I have to use two keys and NO skill bubbles at all and pray for little critting. Or more likely what I end up doing is using one key and only use a couple skill bubble attacks. This seems to gimp my damage enough to not go over the threshold and get the verification failed message.

How can you ignore this issue but ask about the blank guild store? Priorities are a bit mixed up in my opinion.

Hot fix this!

Also, it bears repeating, Frankens bosses at awaken level 90ish and above cannot be killed. This is just dumb.

Blue Apple

Postby Blue Apple » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Hey there! Bugs Found!

I am Blue Apple from server 7 Shiva..
i am currently running a lineup of
Athena
Jimmy
Shiva
Chrone
Morrigan
Enkidu

I have found a bug when the enemy is launched by my one of my heroes, it is stuck up there and didnt go down.

another bug is while upgrading items, i realised that the gold doesnt change, but it has decreased by the costs of upgrade..

Cheers!

Return to “General”