Ideas for the game.

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
maczampieri

Ideas for the game.

Postby maczampieri » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:47 am

I know there was a survey one week ago but I didn't have any idea at the time. Also, a place just to discuss possible new things with other people would be cool. So post your ideas when they show up so they won't go missing.

1) I think it would be nice if in a battle we could see a HP bar above our character's head where we click to use the skill. Sometimes two heroes are together and we can't really see if one of them is dying while the other one's HP stays full!

Rothdrag Raikan

Re: Ideas for the game.

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:40 pm

1) A way to navigate to campaign levels. I shouldn't have to scroll all the way left to clear from World 1.

2) More details on hero stats (e.g. crit chance, crit damage, block chance, %damage blocked, etc.)

3) In dungeons, make the gold and the diamond choices not walk across each other, preventing any accidental selections.

4) All helms and belts have +MP, even the ones that are geared towards Warriors. Since Warriors do not have MP, maybe replacing this stat with HP or something useful to them.

5) Option to sell items for gold. With over 8k Gear Awakening Stones, I'd imagine that I am not going to use them all up and would rather have some extra gold.
Last edited by Rothdrag Raikan on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
IGN: Rothdrag Raikan
ID: 3902368
Server: Fortuna

lumos

Postby lumos » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks for starting the thread! I will sticky this. :)
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Necrodiac

Postby Necrodiac » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Probably my biggest annoyance right now but : Make gears salvageable without having to rebirth them first! I don't want to spend 20 diamonds to rebirth my crappy green gears I started with or even blue one's that won't give me enough gold to be worth the 20 diamonds. My inventory is currently clogged with old gears that have no value to be rebirthed... Epics are fine and always worth the diamonds but lower gears ..no.. just no.

Rothdrag Raikan

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Although annoying, it doesn't affect much of the game. My green gear is still sitting in my inventory, and it isn't hurting anyone. I will need to make room for mythical gear when I obtain them, but when I get ~500 gems a day from daily quests, 20 gems won't hurt that bad. And if it KILLS you to spend 20 gems, there is always expanding 5 slots which is more gem efficient.

Necrodiac wrote:Probably my biggest annoyance right now but : Make gears salvageable without having to rebirth them first! I don't want to spend 20 diamonds to rebirth my crappy green gears I started with or even blue one's that won't give me enough gold to be worth the 20 diamonds. My inventory is currently clogged with old gears that have no value to be rebirthed... Epics are fine and always worth the diamonds but lower gears ..no.. just no.
IGN: Rothdrag Raikan
ID: 3902368
Server: Fortuna

Danwise

Postby Danwise » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Rothdrag Raikan wrote:1) A way to navigate to campaign levels. I shouldn't have to scroll all the way left to clear from World 1.

2) More details on hero stats (e.g. crit chance, crit damage, block chance, %damage blocked, etc.)

3) In dungeons, make the gold and the diamond choices not walk across each other, preventing any accidental selections.

4) All helms and belts have +MP, even the ones that are geared towards Warriors. Since Warriors do not have MP, maybe replacing this stat with HP or something useful to them.

5) Option to sell items for gold. With over 8k Gear Awakening Stones, I'd imagine that I am not going to use them all up and would rather have some extra gold.

I agree that there should be an easier way to navigate the dungeons and kingdom, as I seem to be getting a bit of a repetitive stress injury from swiping so much. Perhaps some arrows at the top to move vertically/horizontally? Being able to sell/trade for gold or diamonds would also be great, as I have an excess of awakening stones. Also: How about some easier ways to gain stamina? Or a "rain check" system so that people who miss the king's supply can still get that stamina if they were unable to login at the time? Hope that helps. Thanks for your consideration!

Googled

Postby Googled » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 am

Awakening marks. This really needs to be addressed. Leveling to 70 is a blur. Very quick, then it grinds to a halt. That being said, I didn't even know the hero shop was a thing until level 65-70, therefore I missed being able to stock up on awakening marks to even a reasonable amount and am therefore blowing gems like crazy on something I really don't want to. There are things I do like to spend on, which my account I've spent over $500 on can verify, but this awakening mark stuff is too much and is really honestly bugging me (pissing me off more like).

Events this week were terrible. Recharge that resets every 24 hours? The high end rewards were really bad as well. Luxury summon didn't have bang for its buck and I passed every day. The best three you've held so far were the mythic hero shards (Newton) for recharging, arena one currently being held and the awakening mark one you held 2-3 weeks ago.

All that being said I love the game, but this awakening mark thing is enough for me to find another game and you're already hemmoraging players on S1 and S2. Run the good events to fix it or make up for it, please.

Googled

Postby Googled » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:50 am

Oh and the campaign event for evolution orbs was really good as well

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:50 am

My suggestion would make lineups so much easier to manage. Allow players to move their heroes into different slots according to personal battle strategies while RETAINING their current gear. As of now, gear is stuck to a slot regardless of the hero placed there. Making this change would greatly improve usability and allow for tweaking between fights without a major overhaul of gear and heroes.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Noctis

Postby Noctis » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:37 am

I've noticed that whenever my kingdom levels up, it show stamina regen. Does it actually speed up as you increase your level? Also I would suggest increasing max stamina as your kingdom levels up. I burn through it so quickly trying to farm marks.

Return to “General”