Ideas for the game.

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
Rothdrag Raikan

Re: Ideas for the game.

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:55 pm

I actually like how its implemented right now. As is, I can switch around my characters without having to unequip all the gear, and then re-equip everything on the newly added character. If you want to swap gears between characters, simply leave the gears where they are and swap with some temporary Hero (a little coding trick for swaps).

For example, swapping hero A's gear with hero B's:

Sub hero A out for hero C (anyone).
Sub hero B out for hero A.
Sub hero C out for hero B.

Now heroes A and B have successfully swapped gear, and no need to keep track of "who has what".

jojobeed wrote:My suggestion would make lineups so much easier to manage. Allow players to move their heroes into different slots according to personal battle strategies while RETAINING their current gear. As of now, gear is stuck to a slot regardless of the hero placed there. Making this change would greatly improve usability and allow for tweaking between fights without a major overhaul of gear and heroes.
IGN: Rothdrag Raikan
ID: 3902368
Server: Fortuna

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:53 am

I don't want to swap gear between heroes. I want to swap positions in the line up and keep their gear in tact. If I want to swap gear between heroes I remove a piece and use the change feature. That is excellent. I want to be able to move my heroes during different fights without having to swap heroes' places AND their gear. It's the best of both worlds if this can be implemented.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Amotas

Postby Amotas » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Number 1 thing for me would be: I'd love for the auto in the dungeon to include the chest and globes so I push it once and it keeps whizzing through when I select the chosen item. Clicking auto over and over is so tedious!

I think this every day as I play.

Also these things daily enter my mind:

Rothdrag Raikan wrote:1) A way to navigate to campaign levels. I shouldn't have to scroll all the way left to clear from World 1.

3) In dungeons, make the gold and the diamond choices not walk across each other, preventing any accidental selections.

5) Option to sell items for gold. With over 8k Gear Awakening Stones, I'd imagine that I am not going to use them all up and would rather have some extra gold.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:30 pm

5) Option to sell items for gold. With over 8k Gear Awakening Stones, I'd imagine that I am not going to use them all up and would rather have some extra gold.

Lmao, this is completely untrue. Actually level your gear, you'll run out.

Rothdrag Raikan

Postby Rothdrag Raikan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Granted this was a long time ago, and I'm currently only level 80 posting now:
I can only use them for as much magic dust/gold I have. I awaken whenever possible, but unfortunately, I make a lot more Gear Awakening Stones than Magic Dust (currently sitting on 19K Gear Awakening Stones).

jojobeed wrote:

Lmao, this is completely untrue. Actually level your gear, :twisted: you'll run out.
IGN: Rothdrag Raikan
ID: 3902368
Server: Fortuna

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 am

Ideas for your magic dust:

Daily events, max your damage on the boss that provides dust. It tips out at 14,200 when you hit 500,000 damage. Of course, this requires VIP level 10. Use diamonds to add turns based on your VIP level.

Maximize your daily labyrinth run

Prioritize what gear pieces you need to upgrade, don't upgrade pieces just because you already have close to 40 shards (legendary gear), be patient and particular

Salvage all unwanted gear

Work the dungeons constantly, with the correct heroes in the purple labeled levels to increase your potential of double rewards, the epic gear chests!

Hope this helps

Saint Rick

Postby Saint Rick » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 am

Mute button
since everyone has an invite code there are a few people spamming the same invite code message everyday in world chat. and i would love muting or blocking them for good

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Mark exchange!

Trade low level marks for higher level marks at a set ratio. I think this change would be highly accepted across the community.

Please consider this.

Seraf2

Postby Seraf2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 am

Have pvp. So players can duel friends and test each others strength outside of the areana.

Zancroff

Postby Zancroff » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Guild wars would change the game completely

Return to “General”