Ideas for the game.

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
jojobeed

Re: Ideas for the game.

Postby jojobeed » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:50 pm

PLEASE REMOVE LEGENDARY SHARDS FROM MYTHICAL SUMMONS. It's even called Mythical Summons FFS!

Who wants to spend 300 diamonds and get a few crappy LEGENDARY SHARDS... Not even full souls! SHARDS! Seriously?

Plus, none of these summons of shards count toward the luxury summons, why?

Remove all legendary heroes from the wheel, lump all the mythicals together and get rid of the "every three day" cycle.

Don't overthink stuff, keep it simple.

By the way, thank you for increasing the shards in the hero store on special from 5 to 10. This is an exciting change!
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Sadly the increase from 5 to 10 mythic shards in the hero store is gone. Was this just an event I didn't notice or a mistake? Please bring it back!

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Lumos-

Was the 10 mythic shards for 800 soul gems a fluke or an event? It was amazing while it lasted. Can you please answer this?

LivingShinigami

Postby LivingShinigami » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 am

-Making Tied Arena fights base the winner on remaining HP or something rather than the challenger looses as there have been many matches I have had a full team and they are wiped out because of one OP Franken that will not die.

Booooom

Postby Booooom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:02 am

Hi,

Please provide a method like gear and hero rebirth for guardians.

Thanks

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Magic badges are acquired through instance runs, guild store, and world boss and are spent in the training lab to increase hp, mp, defense and strength.

My training lab is maxed. I am sure I am not the only one.

Are there plans to increase the level to 120 to follow the recent kingdom cap and hero level cap increase?

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Bump for previous post. Please raise the training lab level from 100 to 120.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

There are many different settings under notifications: world boss, stamina full, etc... Please add a notification for awakened dungeon bosses. They only spawn a few times daily and this is when most players can earn their damage output awards.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

I just read through this entire thread.

Not one fu*#ing change had been implemented. NOT ONE.

It doesn't matter sheeple, they don't listen. The moderators here check in every once in a while, and respond with less frequency.

Some of the ideas are brilliant.

Just sitting here smh

Kiyo Yuki

Postby Kiyo Yuki » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:26 am

Hi there!
Guilds are the topic I'm going to be talking about in this post, because I can see so many possibilities! ^~^
I hope people take the time to read these and at least consider them, but I'm OK if not.

As of now, Guilds are a bit bland... Sure being in a guild, or even owning a guild is fun, however there's not much else you can do.
So I thought how about having a map, where guilds can fight each other, or in extreme cases, go to war :o
This would really show which guilds are on top, and which are down low.

Also, a 'Recommended Guilds' Button, whilst looking for a guild. All the Top Notch guilds are at the front page, and whilst that's all fine and dandy, a lot of people request to join them, there's like, 10-20 guilds who've been open for months, and the only member is the guild master, because they get little to no requests..

I think this may be added in the future, but more creativity with the Guild Emblem. As some guild Emblem's, are identical. And maybe on the players 'Champion' The emblem of their guild could be placed somewhere on their body where they choose. Say the Left/Right arm/Leg, Shoulders, chests etc.

Thanks for reading my post ^~^

Return to “General”