Ideas for the game.

General Chat for Dungeon Crash.
Alirin

Re: Ideas for the game.

Postby Alirin » Thu May 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi all
I don't know if anyone one of ur team is looking here for some ideas from players, but I will hope for that and write something from me...

First of all, please do something with guilds, I mean, look we have 30members some are active, others don't give a shit to write hi, but that's not the point, can u guys think about daily guild boss? It would go this way, people or guild members, can donate gold and diam to guild, why can't guild master use it to summon guild boss, stronger boss will use more money or diam, and if all guild will kill it there will be some timer 24h before possibility to summon another, and rewards can be like, guild special points for all members, which u can use to buy some awesome things in new guild boss shop, like marks, yes, marks or power stones or other high rare resources. Other option, is that some of this gold or diam, guild master can use to upgrade new things in guild, like some page with stats str, def, hp, mp, or other stats like crit dmg, attack speed and so on, that will be shared or added to all members in that guild. Thanks to that strong guilds gonna mean something more.
Hope u get it.

Second idea, is to add a special daily dungeon, with chests, and the reward will be random, from simple gold to best marks or even one soul of random hero, level can add a little more luck for better reward, or something other don't need to be level.

Third, all 30 dungeons need a fast click button, I mean, collect all dungeons and use gold to activate all dungeons in city, or something like that.

Daily events, all those freaking crazy heroes that comes to our city, well... what to say, not worth to spend time on that, higher rewards, or even change it to something other please.

And last, guild wars, or guilds tournament, u know, members of all guilds can buy a ticket and take a part in such tournament, and then randomly chooses rivals to fights, and the top guild and member will get something cool, with a gold statue or winning badge just on guild page :D, well I hope u get the ideas.

But no one will look at this so I will write that I love rox and freya. Broki sux, and stinks with poison stuff.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Thu May 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Funniest part of post...
Alirin wrote:Hi all

But no one will look at this so I will write that I love rox and freya. Broki sux, and stinks with poison stuff.

You know, for whatever reason, Roxanne, is oddly strong!

All these ideas are awesome! Please implement some sort of guild boss and guild fighting!
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Sat May 14, 2016 8:19 am

Thanks jojobeed :)

One more thing, please consider to change the whole VIP system, cause this works like that. " You work for me, and every month I'm gonna pay u a check with good sum, maybe some rewards, but if u want to take it you need to pay me first, and not small amount...". This is how I feel it, I'm vip 22, and only rewards we have is more VIP stuff for bigger and bigger diam amount to buy. Where are some free daily stuff, like in almost all games out there with VIP system?
Refresh tickets, chests, marks, gold, and so on, free cause ur VIP, but no, we get only more premium diam buy stuff, or even better, more chances to buy that stuff... come on... I know u can do it.

Awakened boss, just pumped out 200kk in 121lvl awaken boss, and some newbe stole the kill from it... by doing lucky 20k last boss HP dmg, why this is so cruel? I recommend to change the whole idea, with something more friendly for all, every awaken boss kill will share the guild reward points among all participants, the most active one ( most keys, highest dmg, time of attacking etc.) get max amount of points (50 or more) the others got it random from 5 to 40.

And one more word about guild stuff, me and probably all guild leaders , we want to have a special option, like daily reward of choosen guild member, maybe this will help with guild activity. Someone is active, helpful, chat a lot, brings rewards to guild, or recruit many good players, why not give him some kind of reward just because he deserve it...

Best regards
Server 5

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat May 14, 2016 1:38 pm

This right here:
Alirin wrote:Thanks jojobeed :)

One more thing, please consider to change the whole VIP system, cause this works like that. " You work for me, and every month I'm gonna pay u a check with good sum, maybe some rewards, but if u want to take it you need to pay me first, and not small amount...". This is how I feel it, I'm vip 22, and only rewards we have is more VIP stuff for bigger and bigger diam amount to buy. Where are some free daily stuff, like in almost all games out there with VIP system?
Refresh tickets, chests, marks, gold, and so on, free cause ur VIP, but no, we get only more premium diam buy stuff, or even better, more chances to buy that stuff... come on... I know u can do it.

I cannot agree more!

This has bothered me for some time. I spend real dollars to get diamonds and increase my VIP level for the reward of increased chances to BUY more chances to spend diamonds. This boggles my mind. There absolutely should be a weekly, if not daily, reward for your VIP level. The VIP quest line is so stupid I would bet NO ONE, well at least not a average intelligence or better person, has even gave it a second look after seeing the astronomical price tag of diamonds after level 4.

VIP level could add a coefficient to the daily boss rewards. At VIP level 5 you multiply your reward by 1.5, VIP level 10 reward doubles, VIP 15 reward * 2.5 and so forth. Add a coefficient to the guild gift rewards based on VIP level. The only VIP perk is the once a month, occasional, event with rewards based on VIP level. This event should be permanent, and reset weekly.

Players who pay money to recharge diamonds should benefit more than those who play for free. Simple concept, but it's lost on Dungeon Crash devs.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

sivasankarV

Postby sivasankarV » Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 am

here one Idea for the game

we need Guild Wars system
G vs G

Fatman5925

Postby Fatman5925 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:38 am

I recently unlocked the blue dragon and I wish there was a way to rebirth my red dragon

dalmadorm

Postby dalmadorm » Wed May 25, 2016 9:59 am

Fatman5925 wrote:I recently unlocked the blue dragon and I wish there was a way to rebirth my red dragon

I had the same thought yesterday. Please, give us a chance to rebirth a dragon!

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Wed May 25, 2016 3:07 pm

sivasankarV wrote:here one Idea for the game

G vs G

I think they finally will put this on the game after 1.5 update :lol:

Cheers,
Aeztyr
Guild: D3MONS
Server: Artorius (2)

lumos

Postby lumos » Fri May 27, 2016 3:38 pm

sivasankarV wrote:here one Idea for the game

G vs G

It's on it's way! Behind the scenes look? We're currently testing it and it's in the QA process!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Philip1329

Postby Philip1329 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Rebirth dragon.
I have a useless red dragon right now at lvl 38 and it sure would be nice to get those mats back so i can upgrade my blue drake

Return to “General”