[PATCH NOTES] Update 1.3

Up to date announcements for Dungeon Crash on iOS and Android!
Colonel Rebel

Re: [PATCH NOTES] Update 1.3

Postby Colonel Rebel » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Where can I obtain Blue Dragon as stated above I see it no where to be acquired in game at the moment.

Moro

Postby Moro » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Blue dragon was available for people that had the ultimate gift pack to purchase for 1k diamonds via event, but then the event closed shortly after. Those that missed the blue dragon will currently only have access to the red dragon. Green dragon is yet to be released.

PupuMab

Postby PupuMab » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Let's also not forget about the double price for Mythic gear, as if it wasn't already hard enough to awaken them 6+ and onwards. Seriously DEVs, as much fun as this game is, it was already a grind to begin with and you've make it officially worse.

Jadefire

Postby Jadefire » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Did the evolution orbs go up as well in dungeon store or am I seeing things?
User: Juel Jadefire
ID: 3004784
Server: Artorius
Guild: Midnight "ID: 12081"

Moro

Postby Moro » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:27 pm

They went up. It now scales from 50 all the way up to 200 for the last 20 orbs iirc - took forever to farm the scrolls.

In addition, I do believe that they either re-scaled the rewards for dungeon boss damage or added new tiers - it now goes all the way up to 200m damage for the final reward.

The game is becoming a lot more grindier than I had initially thought in the first post. I know already two people from top 10 in server 5 (Olaf) have already decided to quit due to this. That number is only a small sample of the total number of people that are either considering quitting or have already quit. This update just looks more and more like a desperate cash grab, to get people to use money to progress than anything. I don't see this benefiting the players much at all, by increasing the difficulty of acquiring items and the difficulty to progress.

Googled

Postby Googled » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:30 am

Of all the changes made between this patch and the last one, the two worst changes by far were

1. You guys taking away soul gems we were getting from mythical hero summons in guild. You changed it so we were receiving bonus for approximately 1 out of every 20 summons. Now you crapped on that too.

2. Daily instance. This latest change is absolutely terrible. It's been mentioned above so it doesn't need to be reiterated why, just a bump that it's bad.

Dragons are cool, but too complicated. Cut the number of resources going on with them then increase the number going into them. There's seriously like 7 new mats for them when it could be like 3.

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:53 am

Hi. Well, I enjoyed some of the new features, like Guardian ones. But I suggest you, Firefly, to make Dungeon Bosses back like before. And I suggest other thing too: to make all bosses at the same level of the ones who found it. Some people get stuck and can't kill it.

Thanks for the corrections you did already and hope for new changes soon.

Aeztyr
Aeztyr
Guild: D3MONS
Server: Artorius (2)

Niki

Postby Niki » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Dungeon Crash Patch 1.3 Review - my first post on the forum

I am a player from Server 5- Olaf, Niki from Olymp
Firstly, I want to say sorry that my English is not really good because it isn’t my main language. Secondly, I was supposed to post this review 1 week after the patch released but never got the time to. Without further ado, here we go:

This new update introduce some new features included guardians, world boss with different levels, brand new guild gift system and some changes had been made to evolution orbs

I’m sorry my dear Moro, but my way of writing will somehow look familiar with yours 不好意思。

Guardians
This new feature is really interesting, it give users a boost to their combat power. However, not all players are able to afford the luxury ticket to grab a blue ice dragon, this lead the non p2w players the chance to obtain their own dragon without spending. Thank you, dungeon crash’s developers. There are so far only 2 ways of getting guardians exp for free, either through dungeon/dungeon boss or daily instance that are available on Tues,Thurs,Sat and Sun. Keep in mind that developers give a chance to purchase through the events, but not everyone is rich and the majority of the players are f2p. The same thing could be say for obtaining ruby and claws to awakening these guardians. @lumos, please find a way to increase the output for ruby and claws.

Dungeon Boss
I used to like attacking dungeon boss, but now it is really easy to kill them. The normal boss and blue ring boss are easily kill while the red ring boss and purple are nowhere to be find after the day of update. I noticed that the chance of finding these boss had significantly drop a few hours after the patch was made.

Evolution Orbs
Evolution Orbs used to be much similar to enhancing heroes, all it does is boost the hero stats a little bit. With this update, the game change completely because gamers get the chance to explore how strong their heroes can be given higher evo lvl. This sounds like a dream come true for many players, but the patch also take away the usual price of orbs inside the dungeon store. It cost more than 5000 scroll to fully buy all the orbs in the store. This is unpleasant to many players throughout the server because now they would have to either spend on orbs or dungeon farm to get scrolls -> which lead to buy more keys from store in case they ran out of keys, and this is where developers make profit. I do not blame them for making profits but this is a little bit of an extreme.

Guild Gifts
It was a joy when I first joined Olymp, because many players around me are also spenders, whom could help me when they summon heroes or recharge because I would be able to get the diamonds and the souls. However, this patch brought a change with it and limit it to a mere percentage compare to pre 1.3. I think this anger a lot of players because I have seen many people quitting throughout the servers, the chat isn’t as active anymore and people are discourage to summon/recharge as much due to little return

Daily Instance
My favorite part of the game is daily instance events. I had never imagine myself being afk as much as now, this game was much addicting for me prior to the update. I, myself is a minor player of the game. But as a VIP 15, I also could understand the problems of many stronger players face, the lack of daily instance. With the current update, boss die off in 2 seconds and the haul is minimum. I hope the haul could at least be bigger in the future or at least increase the chance/day for VIP levels like before. The current patch shows that we, as spenders doesn’t get the priority treatment that “VIP” supposed to get, but rather we are being treat just like f2p. I am alright with the alternative instance event, but given the Haul right now, it is barely enough to get by.

Other Suggestions for upcoming patches
Dead Servers: With the current patch, server 5 chat is pretty dead and not many players are active, I used to complain about the world chat being fill with people and their invites code, but the current world chat barely have active people. I am suggesting whether it is possible for servers merge and what not. Otherwise, revert some of the current change will bring the server back to it order.
Myth Hero: The current hero Broki is not out yet, however the hero Calthor has been out for a while now. Nonetheless, the only way to obtain Calthor is rune store; and the only way to obtain runes for free is through luxury summon.
Guild Battles: Nothing beat battles between guild, it is a lot of fun and shows which guilds are better in the server
Ranking Reset: I believe many people will disagree with me on this, but I think that battling in arena would be more fun if ranking can be reset weekly or biweekly, providing players more chance of battling for the top and take out the players who have not been active, that just sit there and wait for the rewards.

Lastly, I am thankful that the nerf on Newton is ON, so Genesis can no longer stay top in arena, joke.. I love you gen :3

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:33 am

Go go go devs, give us answers ... at least we deserve that.

Players burn out money for u, and no answer from anyone, which should be ur first priority to inform ppl , lumos what devs are up to? Will they fix things or not? Will they add more cool stuff? Are they going for more p2w recharges? Come on, tell us the secrets. At least we can quit this "amazing" game today and not after next update with same game breaking stuff as 1.3

Niki

Postby Niki » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:10 am

@Ali, Firefly games main company operate in Shanghai so I guess the majority of the workers are Chinese. Thus I concluded that they are still on break. Chinese New Year holiday end on the 8th of Lunar Calendar, which will be this weekend. Hopefully we get a reply next week

Return to “Announcements”