Server Maintenance & 1.4 Update 4/21

Up to date announcements for Dungeon Crash on iOS and Android!
lumos

Server Maintenance & 1.4 Update 4/21

Postby lumos » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:12 pm

[Update 4/22 5:37 AM PT] Maintenance has been completed. Enjoy 1.4 and all of it's new features!

Known Issues: Players who are in the middle of 7-day quest may not see their current quest any more. Progress may be restored at a later date, we are working on it. Compensation package will be discussed.
---

Hello Heroes,

At 11 PM PT, servers all Dungeon Crash servers will be down for scheduled maintenance. During this time, Dungeon Crash and all accounts will be offline and unavailable.

Maintenance is expected to last 4 hours. When maintenance is over, we will update this post as well as our social media channels and a new update in the App Store and Google Play will be available.

Please take the time to update the game on your mobile device when available to enjoy version 1.4 and it's new features!

Here are the full patch notes:
Video Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnqMI5aJgxs

New Features
- Boon feature
+ Unlocks at level 55.
+ Pillage other players or unlock boon chests to get boons
+ Upgrade or awaken boons to make the heroes more powerful
+ Boons can be equipped in the lineup menu

- Pillage feature
+ Unlocks at level 55 with the boon feature
+ Players can pillage boon shards from other players to forge boons
+ Pillaging other players costs energy
+ Players can draw to get various rewards after winning the pillage

- Hero Intensify
+ Unlocks at level 65
+ Stats increase after intensifying
+ Intensify heroes with intensity stones

- Abyss Instance
+ Unlocks at level 65 with the hero intensify feature
+ Costs stamina to fight in Abyss Instances
+ Intensity stones can be acquired in Abyss Instances

- New Training Tier
+ New training lab tier is added in Training Lab
+ Unlocks at level 81

- 7-day Quest Loop
+ Players can start another 7-day quest after finishing one

Adjustments
- Adjusted Guild Gift Pack
+ Players can trigger a guild gift pack after finish certain tasks
+ Players can get points towards gaining gift chests after triggering a guild gift pack.
+ Each guild member can claim 1 gift in each guild gift pack

- Adjusted Labyrinth Rewards
+ Players can get awakening stones for boons at later stage in Labyrinth

- Adjusted Sign-in rewards
+ Adjusted sign-in rewards
+ Added 30-day sign-in rewards

- Adjusted Chests
+ Players can open multiple chests full of marks at once

- Imporved wording in some features

- Reduced game size

- Minor bug fixes
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Alirin

Re: Server Maintenance & 1.4 Update 4/21

Postby Alirin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 am

Well I didn't except to say that but good work, I like it.

Aaaand btw, new buffs from intensity and boon, don't show for others, I mean it's visual bug(hope so) that showing an old amount of combat power.

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Well, I just loved this maintenance. Besides its bugs, I think you brought Dungeon Crash where it should never been moved.

For those who are curious about the bugs, I am going to post them on Bugs section.

Cheers,
Aeztyr
Guild: D3MONS
Server: Artorius (2)

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:29 pm

guys...Good job..../sarcasm off

More resource intense, mainly stamina, and somewhat gold.

Intensify, wtf? It cost souls every five levels?? You expect 10 souls at+21 and require souls to intensify? Seriously stupid beyond belief.

You are making this game a life style choice instead of being what it is, mobile app for spare time. I applaud some of the changes*, but most are needless, like the second set of training lab buffs? Why not keep it to one set and increase the cost? No words can describe how dumb that is.

Boons? So dumb, adding complexity instead of simplifying. You should have added gear enhancement to increase stats instead you introduce more crap to farm and level.

Where is the celestial gear?
Where is the green dragon?
You added labyrinth floors, and made the current floors harder to pass. Why?
Combat power is messed up again, it shows two different numbers like old times. One for ranking/arena and one that includes training lab for campaign.

*Best changes so far, soul gems from abyss campaign and no more verification failed. O.o you added a thirty day login gift? Wow, one gift every thirtieth day, *slow clap*

Otherwise this update is a bunch of shiny new stuff to detract from what's still wrong. Guild gifts are still at nerf level eleventy-billion, mythical gear still costs first born child per piece, farming awakening stones hasn't changed. Daily bosses' reward materials didn't change. Ugh
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:58 pm

jojobeed wrote:guys...Good job..../sarcasm off

More resource intense, mainly stamina, and somewhat gold.

Intensify, wtf? It cost souls every five levels?? You expect 10 souls at+21 and require souls to intensify? Seriously stupid beyond belief.

You are making this game a life style choice instead of being what it is, mobile app for spare time. I applaud some of the changes*, but most are needless, like the second set of training lab buffs? Why not keep it to one set and increase the cost? No words can describe how dumb that is.

Boons? So dumb, adding complexity instead of simplifying. You should have added gear enhancement to increase stats instead you introduce more crap to farm and level.

Where is the celestial gear?
Where is the green dragon?
You added labyrinth floors, and made the current floors harder to pass. Why?
Combat power is messed up again, it shows two different numbers like old times. One for ranking/arena and one that includes training lab for campawign.

*Best changes so far, soul gems from abyss campaign and no more verification failed. O.o you added a thirty day login gift? Wow, one gift every thirtieth day, *slow clap*

Otherwise this update is a bunch of shiny new stuff to detract from what's still wrong. Guild gifts are still at nerf level eleventy-billion, mythical gear still costs first born child per piece, farming awakening stones hasn't changed. Daily bosses' reward materials didn't change. Ugh

Hi jojobeed,

So, I love your posts, but I think you are giving some wrong information. In 1.3 update I used to farm just one Mythical Gear per two days. With 1.4, in the last two days I farmed two Mythical Gears per day.

And other wrong information, they have changed the awards from Daily Bosses. I don't know if you really checked them, but they are giving a greater amount compared to before.

I agree with you when you talk about how the game is becoming more complex, but at least they brought us some new features (good ones) to us. Some players just came back to play the game and got excited. Can't you see that?

To be honest today I have spent all my Gold. But this was not the first time it happened. If I notice I will need to use Gold even more than before, I'm gonna talk about it. But let's see what will happen.

Cheers,
Aeztyr

Jchambe

Postby Jchambe » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Just wanted to point out that Intensify for Mythical Mages is DECREASING MP rather than increasing it. Please look into this and fix it.

Thanks, JC

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks for the input, keeping me honest :D

But, daily bosses still give less amounts than prior to major overhaul 1.3 brought. You had a choice based on your vip level and amount of stamina you wished to purchase. Now we are limited to three per day, aside Sunday, versus the 9 or so chances we could get at 14,200 dust per boss. I still don't value mythical gear. Check my line up. I do fine with random 4 pieces.

Also, I am guessing without researching your line up or level, but I will go out on a limb here. You probably weren't topped out in labyrinth when you first started farming mythic gear. You have probably increased your magic dust booty since then and it only seems like you are farming more.I understand you are farming more, but only because you progressed further. Players that were maxed on lab prior had no where to go and only now does labyrinth offer more floors, while increasing the difficulty of the prior floors...ugh. So I feel like we are at a stand still on magic dust, which brought is backwards in 1.3. I might be wrong, but I have a hunch. Either that or you didn't play prior to 2016.

I was excited to see changes! But they were not the changes I wanted. But I am one person, and not a dev. I wanted celestial gear, which wss leaked, but not forgotten. I wanted the green dragon, and a way to rebirth guardians which was a brilliant idea. Verification failed is gone, thank God.

The complexity issue in a nutshell as compared to WoW: make the game so complex you have to rely on forums and professionals to tell you what BiS gear is and what enchants and gems to use, to what percentage hit you need to not miss...blah blah blah.. The game is getting close to that now with boons and crap. Too much.

Have you seen that intensify requires souls ? So so stupid!!!

Gold. Hmm. I make millions a day. I could spend three times what I make a day. Gear level up, awakening, purchasing from the dungeon merchant, fusing crap...fusing more crap...then fusing more crap and now we have to fuse boon crap? Ugh gold used to be the one thing I could get ahead on, not no more. I am farming marks faster than anything...when did that happen? When vip offers allowed you to buy 200 a week for 2000 or so diamonds.

Anyhow, getting out of the weeds. I like the update for it's freshness, but hate it cuz it's not what I wanted, however I play because I still like this game, for now.

All in all, verification failed is gone and if that was the only change, I would have touted this the best update EVAR. And that happened.

In a week I will get used to the new normal and focus on bugs. Thanks.

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:47 am

Yes, that's a lot to talk about.
  1. I'm a player of this game since January/February of this year. So I don't know how it was before, like in 2015.
  2. Personally, I loved the change to this kind of Daily Bosses because I had access to some that I would not access because of my low VIP level at that time.
  3. And I did not finished the labyrinth yet, but they have changed its rewards and now, though it is more difficult (even if today I passed more two levels), we can receive Mythical Chests instead of just four Legendary Gears.
  4. And I know how you feel, of those leaked information. Maybe after the last Mythical Hero of "Ragnarök" trio, we will have Celestial things, like Heroes, Gears, Guardians and Boons.
  5. I think that Intensify and Boon new features were a little out of place in the game. The first is giving negative status for Mage-class Heroes. The second is heavily based on luck and diamonds. They could just added Boons as new gears and Intensify seems to be useless and just soul-spending thing. As you commented, they could make something Gear/Evolution-related with those two new features.
I think that they are testing formulas to make the game more interesting. The Abyss area seems to interesting, but they could make this somewhat part of the story. Why are we playing there, you get it?

At least they are hearing us, because they changed a few things and those changes maybe not made a real impact in you, but changed a lot of things in my lineup, for example ^_^.

Cheers,
Aeztyr

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:55 pm

A few things I have experienced so far in the New update, 1.4.

Labyrinth. Leading off with the king! This has got to be the single most exciting change the game has offered. Rewards are crazy :shock: Now legendary gear chests, mythical chests, and dust... Oh yeah magic dust galore! The added floors allow a high level player 2 or 3 more rewards chests before dying out. That's about 10k-15k extra magic dust and a handful of mythical gear chests. Just wow. Farming dust got fun again :lol:

Guild gifts. Is it me or are they tolerable now? It's still a nerf compared to the days of old, but they got better, even if I lost my guild gift level 41. The gifts are mostly useful and for an active guild, abundant.

Intensify. Nice to add stats, but this system is stupid. Awaken +21 requires 12 souls, every level up of intensify requires souls as well. Just dumb.

Boons. Impossible to farm for legendary. Every FAKE profile has been pillaged to it's limit (although in game the typo is limied). After about 6 refreshes my game freezes and I have to do the dreaded: force close the app. Getting boon experience to level up the damn things is next to impossible as well. So, this is still on the stupid side of the update.

Auto battle. Finally, it takes A second to get results, not half a minute. This is fantastic. Please add auto battle 10 times to the mini stages before the final boss on each campaign stage. That'd be even cooler.

Intensify for heroes with mana: This appears in the art work/picture to decrease mana, but it in fact increases it when you close the screen out and re open it. It is working fine.

Aside from the couple stupid things introduced, I am liking the update. And I can't stop thanking the devs for fixing verification failed.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Hahaha :evil:

Verification failed is still a thing. Occurred to me several times trying to kill awaken boss level 81. Too bad. Now this update sucks. Nothing good about it :lol:

Return to “Announcements”