Server Maintenance & 1.5 Update 5/23

Up to date announcements for Dungeon Crash on iOS and Android!
lumos

Server Maintenance & 1.5 Update 5/23

Postby lumos » Mon May 23, 2016 11:16 pm

[Update] Maintenance is complete! View full patch notes here: http://bit.ly/1XtnsUo

Hello Heroes,

Tonight we will be undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance will begin at 11 PM PST and is expected to last at least 4-5 hours. Check out our teaser art for upcoming new features! During this time, Dungeon Crash and all Dungeon Crash accounts will be offline and players will be unable to log in until maintenance is completed.

When maintenance is complete and servers are back online, we will update our Facebook page with more details of the patch notes for the 1.5 update!

Thank you,
Dungeon Crash Team @ Firefly Games

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fireflygamesinc
Official Forums: http://forums.fireflygames.com
Firefly Games Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fireflygames
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Alirin

Re: Server Maintenance & 1.5 Update 5/23

Postby Alirin » Tue May 24, 2016 12:25 am

Ohh cuteness cute :o , much more, I hope for guild features...

kiddish2

Postby kiddish2 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:44 am

Alirin wrote:Ohh cuteness cute :o , much more, I hope for guild features...

On my apple store update it says Guild UI makeover thats it.

Erylis

Postby Erylis » Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 am

The tavern make the game crash for me and my friends :(

Oogyboogey

Postby Oogyboogey » Tue May 24, 2016 6:50 am

Try uninstalling the app completely and reinstalling it. Fixed the tavern crash bug for me on Galaxy Note 5.

Erylis

Postby Erylis » Tue May 24, 2016 10:27 am

..It was a really bad idea, not I can't open the game at all and I tried several times

Edit : Okay it was because it installed automatically on my SD card haha

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Wed May 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Hey everyone,

Look, I loved this update but we got a lot of bugs too. I suggest everyone to report on this topic.

Well, I liked the new features that can help us to develop our heroes. The problem is that the game is consuming too much Stamina. Why do we need to spend 6/12 Stamina points per Boss/Final Boss on Mines? It should be 1/2 or 2/4, considering we have Normal, Elite and Abyss instances too...

I like how you have changed the Dungeon Bosses (the level 100 cap is good for everyone) and now we can get more things easily.

Just a feedback: before you put all this content, you should test, letting players test before it becomes available.

Cheers,
Aeztyr
Guild: D3MONS
Server: Artorius (2)

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Wed May 25, 2016 8:18 pm

aeztyr wrote:Hey everyone,

Look, I loved this update but we got a lot of bugs too. I suggest everyone to report on this topic.

Well, I liked the new features that can help us to develop our heroes. The problem is that the game is consuming too much Stamina. Why do we need to spend 6/12 Stamina points per Boss/Final Boss on Mines? It should be 1/2 or 2/4, considering we have Normal, Elite and Abyss instances too...

I like how you have changed the Dungeon Bosses (the level 100 cap is good for everyone) and now we can get more things easily.

Just a feedback: before you put all this content, you should test, letting players test before it becomes available.

Cheers,

Well, I certainly agree on the stamina issue. The devs want you to buy stamina for diamonds, no doubt. I'm stamina starved just trying to stay at high level of guild activity and progressing through the stamina required content.

The dungeon bosses, on the other hand, is ridiculous and absolutely stupid. Level cap of 100? Most high level players could use one key and not even use a bubble skill and kill the boss in 20 seconds or less. Bring back the the 150 level cap! Getting damage accumulated is near impossible with how weak they are. This greatly inhibits the ability to obtain the dungeon boss damage rewards.

I have noticed the awaken bosses have got a huge boost. A level 95 awaken boss took several two key attempts to kill. In the past, a level 95 would be killed after very few attempts. Super bosses don't seen to have changed. This discrepancy needs balance. Let the normal boss go back to 150, or even just 120. Let the the super bosses follow suit. The awaken bosses need a nerf on a bad way.

I have reported most of this via in game ticket.

The mining makes sense to follow Newton's storyline, but it's unnecessary. I will do it for the conversions, because it's free(mostly free) loot.

I haven't figured out the new hero upgrade thingy, maybe there's nothing to it, but it seems unnecessary too. Again, an update with a lot of fluff... Oh well.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

aeztyr

Postby aeztyr » Thu May 26, 2016 6:16 am

jojobeed wrote:The dungeon bosses, on the other hand, is ridiculous and absolutely stupid. Level cap of 100? Most high level players could use one key and not even use a bubble skill and kill the boss in 20 seconds or less. Bring back the the 150 level cap! Getting damage accumulated is near impossible with how weak they are. This greatly inhibits the ability to obtain the dungeon boss damage rewards.

Hey jojobeed,

Don't get me wrong, but now it is not that easy that you are mentioning. Most of players like me who have 11.000.000 of Combat Power were having troubles on Keys spending, and never could kill high level Awaken Bosses. Were you capable to kill Frankens? Because I have never seen someone killing a high level Awaken Frankens. And yesterday I made my highest Dungeon Boss Damage. Dungeons Bosses are not supposed to be that hard. And finally I have keys for Super and Awaken Bosses.

Cheers,
Aeztyr
Guild: D3MONS
Server: Artorius (2)

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Thu May 26, 2016 10:05 am

I don't know if that matter, but soloed lvl 112 awaken franken, with bunch of keys :lol: .

Return to “Announcements”