Maintenance 12/1/2016 (All Servers Merged!!)

Up to date announcements for Dungeon Crash on iOS and Android!
CrudakFirefly

Maintenance 12/1/2016 (All Servers Merged!!)

Postby CrudakFirefly » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:51 pm

[Update] ...and we're good! Dungeon Crash maintenance is complete. All servers have been merged.
Enjoy! If assistance is needed please drop us a line here: support@fireflygamescom

Attention Heroes!!

In one of the most significant moves in Dungeon Crash history, we will be merging ALL servers into one!

On Thursday, 12/1/2016, at 7 P.M. (pacific), we will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on ALL servers.

During this time, all accounts on servers 1 thru 10 will be unavailable and taken offline for maintenance to proceed with the merger.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT:

Huge news, right? Well if you have multiple accounts on different servers don't fret.
All 10 servers will still be listed for you to log into with your original profiles for that server.
However, now you'll be able to interact with all servers and every player instead of just the current players in your server.

Kingdom Name: If players share the same name, one of them will automatically have a number at the end of the name (eg: If there are two Crudak Firefly, then one of them will turn into Crudak Firefly1). Every player will get a free Name Card to change their name if desired after maintenance.

Arena Rankings: If players have the same ranking, then the higher Combat Power gets rewarded the higher rank.
If players have the same Combat Power, then the player with the higher level gets rewarded the higher rank.

Chat: Chat history will be cleared. You'll now be able to chat with players from all servers!

Level Ranking: Rankings will be based on players from all servers.

Combat Ranking: Rankings will be based on players from all servers.

Guilds: All one member Guilds will be deleted. All Guilds with no member logins within the last 3-days before the maintenance, will be deleted. Your Guild name will not change, even if you have the same name as another Guild.

Guild Ranking: Based on: 1. Level. 2. Exp. 3. Creation Time.

Dungeon Boss Ranking: Data will be cleared. Rankings will be based only on Damage dealt after server merge.

Campaign Progress Ranking: Rankings will be based on players from all servers.

We will also have an in-game announcement as well as announcements on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DungeonCrash/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/fireflygames).

If you have any issues after maintenance, please feel free to contact our customer service team at: support@fireflygames.com

Here we go!

Respectfully,
Dungeon Crash team @ Firefly Games

jojobeed

Re: Maintenance 12/1/2016 (All Servers Merged!!)

Postby jojobeed » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Huh. Neat?
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

theschnipe

Postby theschnipe » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 am

Anything new coming with the merge? Would like some new features, or at least new ways to get resources.

lumos

Postby lumos » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 am

theschnipe wrote:Anything new coming with the merge? Would like some new features, or at least new ways to get resources.

There will be a few bug fixes! Stay tuned to our Facebook where we'll details those more later tonight.
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 pm

for the most part, Bravo on the server merge. I didn't like the idea at first, but we needed this.

Now enough congratulations and let's talk about stuff that needs fixing.

Gear store: what did you guys do? Because you need to undo it immediately and actually fix it. I couldn't believe my eyes, dozens of refreshes and NOT ONE shard of epic gear appears, NOT ONE shard of legendary gear appears and scant amounts of mythical gear shards for magic dust. 95% of the time it's diamonds for 5 mythical shards. C'MON!!!! I have 23 million magic dust... Comprehend that for a moment.... TWENTY...THREE....MILLION magic dust. And I can't give it away, it keeps growing. Give us a way to spend this crap! FIX THE GEAR STORE NOW. please. Like yesterday now... Jeez. And I said please, so there.

Arena store: for Christ's sake, it is the Christmas season you know, put mythical hero shards back into arena store! Am i saying please on this, nope. Why? Because they were there before and you robbed then from us! Do I say please to robbers? Nope. Sure don't.

The mine: Dear God, kill the mine. It's so dumb. Or actually put some effort into it. Has anyone told you before that sunbeam pods are invisible? Well, you can fix that too.

Dungeons. See the mine suggestion.

Guardian dragons: FOR THE LOVE! KILL THE ANIMATION PLEASE. omg I said please again...

The player base has better ideas for this game than you do. Listen to us. Re read the suggestions. There is gold in there. Fix stuff. Cuz this band aid merger fix is holding back a septic tank full sewage. The game is stale. End of story.

Empty promises of new updates, fool us once shame on us, fool us ....I lost count how many times. so I guess I'm the idiot.

I appreciate the effort of Diego and Brandon. Lumos, where have you been? I must be a huge dung beetle to be playing this game for so long, cuz I keep eating what FireFly/DC is serving me
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Alirin

Postby Alirin » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:16 am

@UP

True true, gear shop is like power stones only now... shame, but I don't care anymore, firefly u destroyed ur own game, without any questions and feedbacks u made ur own decisions and u have it, last step before closing the game, server merge. Last 6 or even more updates were mostly nerfs, then one or two new contents, and update after that - Nerf of it...
Time to get retire with my guild mates, we decided to test the last guild wars, and after that we gonna disband our guild, and it will be farewell to all, to much p2w, to low progress, to much same things everyday, to much effort in changing heroes, to many ppl left, thanks.

Broxxigan

Postby Broxxigan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 am

This server merge is absolutely ridiculous. Did you people even think about this before you did it? Let alone ask the community what they wanted?

Mixing populations where Evo/leveling requirements have been changed repeatedly (and made more difficult) is total ! You've marginalized people that were competing against each other on level playing fields on the newest servers.

I can tell you this, I am not paying you guys another damned dollar. I'll keep the $150 I've been spending a month until you pull your heads out and roll this back.

DungeonMain

Postby DungeonMain » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Connection Failed

CrudakFirefly

Postby CrudakFirefly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Appreciate all of the feedback guys. We're comprising a list of all post merge feedback (along with the usual ones) and sending it to the developers. Regardless, we definitely appreciate any input you offer for this game!

Return to “Announcements”