Mythical Hero vs Legendary, when to switch?

Discuss your tips, tricks and gameplay advice for getting the most out of your Dungeon Crash experience!
Gedeon

Re: Mythical Hero vs Legendary, when to switch?

Postby Gedeon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I have this team:

Newton +12
Claudius +11
Jimmy +16
Freyja+11
Mary+16
Hephae +11

Should I switch Mary to Roxanne or Dorothy? Actually I can't choose between them.

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Honestly... Dorothy is your best bet if you can get her to at least +12 awakened. Her passive skills are incredible. But, it's worth mentioning that Freyja at only +11 probably isn't as good as Mary +16. So... You could pull Freyja for Dorothy and keep Mary. Or, pull Mary and Freyja for both Roxanne and Dorothy. Your call. The resources needed for mythical awakenings is significantly more than legendary, double, I think. This might limit you.

You will be competing with yourself using arena badges to purchase both Hephae and Freyja shards. So you choose, one or the other. Both is definitely resource limiting. But, being patient is part of the game and a +12 healer will get you far. After Hephae is +12 you could focus on Freyja shards if you keep her.

Hope that helps.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Gedeon

Postby Gedeon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks a lot for advice.
I want to switch Mary anyway, so I choose between 3 Mythical mages. Party buffs will come in handy.
Freyja is good for bosses with control and DPS, personally I like her a lot.
My question is about future end game content. So, Dorothy is must have? And then choose between Freyja and Roxanne?
Once Hephae is +12 (not a big problem), I think it's wise to farm shards for Freyja from arena and buy the rest for Roxanne/Dorothy.
What do you think?

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 pm

The question persists... PvP vs. PvE. I mention this because Dorothy is a must have, period. She wipes back row with one or two 3 bubble skill attacks in conjunction with your dragon. Must have in arena and labyrinth. Her passive hit increase pretty much ensures she won't miss a target. Being blocked or dodged is different I believe, has to do with block break and possibly accuracy.

Freyja does not have this, and it's very sad to use a three bubble skill and not land it. Freyja is awesome for PvE bosses, that's it. She's not great at arena and I almost never use her skill in labyrinth except when I am trying to progress from two star to three star killing a boss. I use Dorothy exclusively in two star labyrinth fights.

I would bet Dorothy out damages Freyja in a long duration fight because of increased hit stat. All that being said, I still like Freyja best because I choose not to buy$$$ Broki and she hits hard with polymorph!

Again, must haves fur PvP and PvE: Newton, Claudius and Dorothy. The rest is just filler!

Remember though, this game is for fun, so choose the heroes you like. Be patient and keep on farming.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Return to “Guides and Tips”