Typical teams ?

Discuss your tips, tricks and gameplay advice for getting the most out of your Dungeon Crash experience!
Phoxtrot

Typical teams ?

Postby Phoxtrot » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 am

I have all the legendary heroes (well, I miss a few of them but I can get them quickly) and all the purples but no mithycal hero yet.

So what would you suggest ?

1) Normal instances (outdoors)

2 melee + 2 mage + 2 heals ?

2) Dungeon bosses

3) Daily instances

3 melee + 2 mage + 1 heals ?

4) Arena

5) Laby

And which hero would you suggest for each of those ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For 2 melees, I was thinking Athena + shiva as standard as they seem to be quite nice and complement each other well. But maybe I should use have instead a pair with one of them doing damage to multiple ennemies ? (like replace shiva with Jimmy ?)
Perhaps even go dual tanks with Athena + Franken for the Arena ?

For 2 mages, I'm using Chrone + Mary. They are both quite good but I didn't really look if some pair would work particularly well together.

For 2 healers, I'm a bit stuck. I'm currently using Drake and Morrigan but they feel redundant.
If I keep Drake, what should I have as secondary healer ? A MP gifter (like richter) ? , a debuffer (like agatha) ? , one that has a better single target heal than Drake (agatha?), one that non-heal use of bubbles (a damage dealing healer like olivia or bubble converter like Guss) ? one that generates more bubbles ?

Or should I use only 1 healer and replace the second one wih ... A melee DPS, a mage DPS, a secondary tank, ... ?

Nabsaurus

Re: Typical teams ?

Postby Nabsaurus » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:23 am

I prefer the:

1:2:3 Build
H:M:P

My phy build is pretty much the same heroes as you described, but instead of deciding who to replace for Jimmy, I have all 3.. ^^
I have Morrigan as the heal, Not sure if Morrigan's boost and Jimmy's boost stacks, but Morrigan's gets used more, Jimmy is there if I don't get many Heal skill bubbles, I use Shiva's skill most of all, combined with Morrigan's boost I find it powerful, if I have control to be able to use full power.
As for my mages I use Venus and Mary, because Venus doesn't get enough love. x'D lolz. My Venus is a lot stronger than my Mary so in Manual mode I always use my Venus more.

I've used this build for a long time now, mainly because I'm to lazy to change, but it's done me pretty well for now..I wont bother using Myths until I can get enough to awaken them past +6 because with my luck I have hardly any.. lolz.

Colonel Rebel

Postby Colonel Rebel » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Nabsaurus wrote:I prefer the:

1:2:3 Build
H:M:P

My phy build is pretty much the same heroes as you described, but instead of deciding who to replace for Jimmy, I have all 3.. ^^
I have Morrigan as the heal, Not sure if Morrigan's boost and Jimmy's boost stacks, but Morrigan's gets used more, Jimmy is there if I don't get many Heal skill bubbles, I use Shiva's skill most of all, combined with Morrigan's boost I find it powerful, if I have control to be able to use full power.
As for my mages I use Venus and Mary, because Venus doesn't get enough love. x'D lolz. My Venus is a lot stronger than my Mary so in Manual mode I always use my Venus more.

I've used this build for a long time now, mainly because I'm to lazy to change, but it's done me pretty well for now..I wont bother using Myths until I can get enough to awaken them past +6 because with my luck I have hardly any.. lolz.

3warrior 2mage 1Priest if anyone might be confused on what he just said.

Nabsaurus

Postby Nabsaurus » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Colonel Rebel wrote:
3warrior 2mage 1Priest if anyone might be confused on what he just said.

Heh... sorry.. x'D But yeah that's correct.. lolz.

Shiva / Athena / Jimmy

Morrigan

Venus / Mary

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Look though this forum you will find tons of ideas on builds.

Until you get up to the 70s approaching the 90s it really doesn't matter. By that point you should have all the mythichals you need. Just get to that point and swap out the legendary heroes.

Go with Frankens, Jimmy, Athena, Mary, Ishtar and Drake. Or swap Jimmy for another mage like Lilith. You will go very far with these two builds.

There are so many opinions. Form your own and use each hero to figure out what works for you.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Return to “Guides and Tips”