Guild Wars - amount of resets, cheater?

Having technical issues? Looking for help? Let us know how we can help!
arQQ

Guild Wars - amount of resets, cheater?

Postby arQQ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Pretty sure everyone here knows about guild wars and how it work, you can place 3 defense teams in towars/walls etc, then when it start you attack enemy walls/towars. Everyone attacking have 2 resets to reset their hp after they die or are to low hp to take the risk, nothing unusuall here. 2 resets allow you to lose in attack a total 3 times, but onyesterday GW SWCC vs ALL$TARS one of SWCC members(Radinferno) managed to use at least 4 resets, which should be impossible to do so. Heres some of the screenshots proving he lost at least 4 times, yet he still keeps going!
And heres one from MasterSword POV:

Id like to know how to reset more then 2 times on GW, that would be extremly usefull, of course if its not a cheat.

Schnufli

Re: Guild Wars - amount of resets, cheater?

Postby Schnufli » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Rad is bug abusing 24/7 bucz he cant do anything otherwise :lol:
I L I K E C O L O R S Schnufli S3 Fortuna Leader of akatsuki Image

Radinferno

Postby Radinferno » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:18 am

lol I like how you immediately call me a cheater instead of finding out what happened. If you were to start pointing out glitch abusing im pretty sure your guild has a much better history of it than me. Btw. ArQQ, you really need to learn to count. Last I checked, 3 != 4. If you saw there was 3 losses, one which was a connection loss where when I logged back in my team was full health and I lost an attack. FYI, before the disconnect I actually won the battle. I'm not even complaining about my loss of an attack and diamonds, what gives you the right to complain about some free points at no cost on your end. If you actually watched what was going on during gw too you would see that the first attack I did didn't do any damage to arQQ due to the disconnect. Lol. Also 3 lossesIs normal. 2 resets you have 3 lives. Quit crying about bugs in the game and live with it. Or abuse them as you guys normally do anyways, and I will gladly keep playing legit and continue to wreck you guys. I love all these tears you guys are shedding over me and yet still copying me lol.

Feel free to have them investigate me as I have done nothing wrong lol

jojobeed

Postby jojobeed » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Excuses. @radinferno Your math game is weak :oops: . 3 losses = 4 total turns. Make sense? Should I make it more simple with a crayon drawing? :D :D :D
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Radinferno

Postby Radinferno » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

jojobeed wrote:Excuses. @radinferno Your math game is weak :oops: . 3 losses = 4 total turns. Make sense? Should I make it more simple with a crayon drawing? :D :D :D

Ok math time. 2 resets = you have 3 losses you can have you posted screenshots of 3 losses from me. That is normal. If you want to keep falsely accusing me feel free to. Also you quit the game so your opinions are now null and void lol

Also learn to read. I did explain what happened during the whole thing. Again feel free to have them investigate since again I did nothing wrong lol.

Return to “Technical Support and Help”