Guild instance 20 breaks game

Having technical issues? Looking for help? Let us know how we can help!
jojobeed

Guild instance 20 breaks game

Postby jojobeed » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 am

Immediately after destroying guild instance 20 the game starts to, get this, crash. Dungeon Crash crashes. A lot. Anything guild related renders your screen black, guild chat, guild wars tab, guild instance tab, all the guild stuff required a force close and restart of the app.

Two major points here:
First, guild instances should not be able to be cleared by a couple members not even using their full 5 attempts. The bosses need to be much, MUCH more health point heavy. The damage is fine, but more players need to get attempts to get guild points to spend.

Second, I assume it's a coding mistake on the guild instance reset feature. Once guild instance 20 is defeated the program doesn't know to reset it back to level 20 the next day. This is the same crap we are dealing with in the mine in level 11. Mine level 11 either needs to exist and work properly, or not exist at all...

The issue results in a black screen requiring a force close, or repeatedly hitting the back button on your phone menu. Sometimes the latter works, more often you need a force close. Guild instance rewards are unobtainable and guild wars screen causes the black screen so players cannot place their teams to defend. This whole update has been a disaster, I cannot wait for another fix to correct the bugs.
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

jojobeed

Re: Guild instance 20 breaks game

Postby jojobeed » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Day two of guild instance woes... It had been suggested in my guild to actually only kill three bosses and leaving the fourth alone after one attempt. This will keep the guild instance screen available for players to obtain their rewards.

@Lumos - where you hiding? Any news? The next update coming soon? I imagine it's just a bug fix update, but status quo is what we should have asked for before 1.6 dropped. Is there any defense of this horrific turd that Dungeon Crash has become? Thanks for a timely response!

Xoxo!
MasterSword 3494944 Pandora All$tars

Return to “Technical Support and Help”