Global Release

General Chat for Epic Knights.
Piffzytoto

Global Release

Postby Piffzytoto » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:43 pm

I am very excited to play this game when it is released in the USA. Anyone idea when this will happen? Couldn't find any info. Thanks!

NightCrawler KB

Re: Global Release

Postby NightCrawler KB » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 pm

While I agree they should have it available to more people. With how it currently is you don't want it released globally yet. They have to many bugs that are game breaking that need to be fixed first. But I hope they got the fixes and the global release done sooner rather then later which seems to be their MO.

lumos

Postby lumos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Piffzytoto wrote:I am very excited to play this game when it is released in the USA. Anyone idea when this will happen? Couldn't find any info. Thanks!

NightCrawler KB wrote:While I agree they should have it available to more people. With how it currently is you don't want it released globally yet. They have to many bugs that are game breaking that need to be fixed first. But I hope they got the fixes and the global release done sooner rather then later which seems to be their MO.

Hello!

Thanks for your interest in a global launch. Right now we're in a soft beta period and we are looking over the data to see which features and territories to release in. As of now we have nothing to share but please stay tuned to our Facebook and these forums for rewards, events and news regarding Epic Knights!

Thanks!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Piffzytoto

Postby Piffzytoto » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Ah, got it. Thank you both for the responses!!

Return to “General”