[BUGS] Known Bugs

General Chat for Epic Knights.
lumos
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

[BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby lumos » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Hey all! Here are the known issues in the game that we are currently working to fix! Please feel free to let us know if you run into any other bugs. Thanks!

FIXED BUGS
- Game crashes after the battle (FIXED)
- Game crashes after Epic Boss (FIXED)
- Keyboard issue & paste friend code (FIXED)
- First time recharge rewards are not given (FIXED)
- Arena mode unplayable/rewards not sent out (FIXED)
- Arena - Player receives a Parameter Error message after selecting Attack (FIXED)
- FAQ & Support button causes game to crash (FIXED)
- Private message doesn't work (FIXED)
- Game restarts when playing with assist of friends (FIXED)
- Entering battle without tapping quest won't send rewards (FIXED)
- Friends list does not scroll (FIXED)
- 4-6 Knights in Arena (FIXED)
- Caps lock is stuck in general chat (FIXED)
- Cannot add/invite to friends list (FIXED)
- Sound setting saved issue (FIXED)
- Can’t collect some gold when tapping (FIXED)
- Being kicked out of guild issue (FIXED)


REPORTED BUGS
- IAP text has minor capital issue
- Friend invitation doesn't work on the devices that don't have the application
- Different names for main page
- In some places, lightning is spelled wrong
- Charge Button Is Covering the Contents on Event Banner
- After reaching level 25, Guild is unlocked but not functional (have to force close)
- Can’t be the guild master after creating a guild
- Some devices are not able to send messages in General Chat or Guild Contribution
- Epic Boss operation failed message
- Fight data error message after Arena or Epic Boss win
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Squidzy
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Squidzy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:20 pm

In game name: JACKSON HOOD. When fighting any monster boss or fighting Epic boss, As soon as the battle is won. The game resets itself and starts again. The start up screen is shown then you press "start game" and then you re-enter the game. The problem is that the energy spent fighting the Epic boss is LOST and the Battle seems to be lost as well. Giving no reward to show the battle was won. Please do fix this bug.

In Game time spent: 49 hours. Top 2 in leaderboard 1st tournament.

lumos
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby lumos » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 am

Squidzy wrote:In game name: JACKSON HOOD. When fighting any monster boss or fighting Epic boss, As soon as the battle is won. The game resets itself and starts again. The start up screen is shown then you press "start game" and then you re-enter the game. The problem is that the energy spent fighting the Epic boss is LOST and the Battle seems to be lost as well. Giving no reward to show the battle was won. Please do fix this bug.

In Game time spent: 49 hours. Top 2 in leaderboard 1st tournament.


Thank you for letting us know! We have sent this up to the developers for review.
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Squidzy
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Squidzy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:20 pm

In game name: JACKSON HOOD

4 more bugs... Firstly even though their are no new updates in the guild or in the base (home city) on the tabs at the bottom of the screen a small red dot keeps showing that something new has happened. When the tab js clicked and opened, their is nothing new... Secondly private messaging doesn't seem to work...Thirdly the game restarts when fighting any areas with friends as helpers (AS SOON as the Battle is WON)then it restarts... Lastly I don't know if this is a bug but you can only take 1 friend with you to battle, even tought you have an option for two friends.

In game time 61 hours.

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Guild contribution. Once you add gold into the guild bank, it shows the total amount you gave as contribution, not the *actual* amount.

Example, gave 40k gold, used it on bonuses. Later on i gave another 10k. The bank was showing 50k

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Friend list

There are major issues regarding this feature. I own a Nexus 5 and here are some of the bugs.

- Can't scroll down the list, it just pop back up and prevent me from looking further down.
- Can't accept, invite new friends. I have 10/46 friends, which means i could have 36 more. I can't either delete those invites, delete those who are already in my friend list either.
- It already been pointed out but i'll add it here, sometimes the friends bugs the fights and resets the game once the battle has been won. Once it reset, it stays in the logging in process( i use google+)

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Quest - Blood Brother

Join a guild. 0/1

I joined a guild and the quest didnt complete.

Almost forgot. Starting today when you go in Menu, Support, FAQ & Support, the game crash

Tested just now, 5 hours later, rebooted the game and it stilk does it.

lumos
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby lumos » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Oxtarius wrote:Friend list

There are major issues regarding this feature. I own a Nexus 5 and here are some of the bugs.

- Can't scroll down the list, it just pop back up and prevent me from looking further down.
- Can't accept, invite new friends. I have 10/46 friends, which means i could have 36 more. I can't either delete those invites, delete those who are already in my friend list either.
- It already been pointed out but i'll add it here, sometimes the friends bugs the fights and resets the game once the battle has been won. Once it reset, it stays in the logging in process( i use google+)


Squidzy wrote:In game name: JACKSON HOOD

4 more bugs... Firstly even though their are no new updates in the guild or in the base (home city) on the tabs at the bottom of the screen a small red dot keeps showing that something new has happened. When the tab js clicked and opened, their is nothing new... Secondly private messaging doesn't seem to work...Thirdly the game restarts when fighting any areas with friends as helpers (AS SOON as the Battle is WON)then it restarts... Lastly I don't know if this is a bug but you can only take 1 friend with you to battle, even tought you have an option for two friends.

In game time 61 hours.


Oxtarius wrote:Quest - Blood Brother

Join a guild. 0/1

I joined a guild and the quest didnt complete.

Almost forgot. Starting today when you go in Menu, Support, FAQ & Support, the game crash

Tested just now, 5 hours later, rebooted the game and it stilk does it.



Thanks guys, we are investigating these bugs and they've been sent up to the developers.
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:39 pm

This was one of the weirdest,yet complicated bug i encountered yet.

I went into the arena, got into the team formation. Removed all the knights and it brought me to the arena main page. I went back into the knight order page. Every slot was empty. Chose 1 knight. It brought me back to the arena main page. I went back again in the knight orders. The hero have been set, with 2 empty slot. I repeated the process for the 3 of them. Once i was done(which was buggy because it wasnt supposed to do that) i tried to close the arena page with the X mark top right corner. It brought me to the knight order page, with my old setup. I tried to exit the page again the same way i tried to exit the arena page. It just refreshed the knight order page but with my new setup. Pressed the X again, old setup. Over and over again without any way to exit it. I had to close the game and reopen it to fix it.

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 am

System usage.

After a while playing this game, the data stored in the device is getting the game to run slower. I had to clean the data to make the game to run faster like it was when i began. I wonder if you can manage to remove data when the user is done with the required data, otherwise it will get the user to have slowdowns and lags.


EDIT: I think the lag issue is caused by the HUGE amount of friend request i have. As soon as i check the friend invitation list, the game got slow like it was before i cleabed the data from the app


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest