[BUGS] Known Bugs

General Chat for Epic Knights.
Ragnar
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Ragnar » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:36 pm

On epic boss campaign and arena 6 knights are being selected to use at the one time

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:34 am

lumos wrote:
Oxtarius wrote:I encountered yet, another bug.

I was fighting the epic boss, he killed my last knight and a message poped up quick then disapeared quick too. Operation failed, try again and i was stuck on the epic boss fight. The animation of the epic boss still ongoing.

EDIT: I think i found the reason. Normally, i get my first knight to die 1 hit, my second knight attack then get killed. Now here's the trick. Before he dies, normally my special attack isnt filled untill he actually die. As soon as he dies, i'd do the special. But when this bug occurs, i get the special attack after my second knight attacks. I use the special attack before he dies. Second knight dead, my third one attacks, then die. The error pops up. IF i "don't" use the special attack, everything works fine.


Really strange. We'll try to reproduce this. If it happens again, please send over a screenshot if you can.


Well, i tried to reproduce the bug all day yesterday. Can't make it trigger. Either devs already fixed it or it needs a special condition which i'm not aware of.

lumos wrote:
Oxtarius wrote:2 more bugs.

4-6 Knights on the arena. I fought AC Ragnar in the arena and he had 6 knights! I wonder how this happened.

God buff

I got a weird god buff icon bug. There was a bigger one over a smaller one. The god buff is the shield one.


Sent this up to the developers. Regarding the God buff icon bug, can you send over a screenshot if you see it again?


Image
hébergeur d images gratuit

lumos
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby lumos » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Oxtarius wrote:
lumos wrote:
Oxtarius wrote:I encountered yet, another bug.

I was fighting the epic boss, he killed my last knight and a message poped up quick then disapeared quick too. Operation failed, try again and i was stuck on the epic boss fight. The animation of the epic boss still ongoing.

EDIT: I think i found the reason. Normally, i get my first knight to die 1 hit, my second knight attack then get killed. Now here's the trick. Before he dies, normally my special attack isnt filled untill he actually die. As soon as he dies, i'd do the special. But when this bug occurs, i get the special attack after my second knight attacks. I use the special attack before he dies. Second knight dead, my third one attacks, then die. The error pops up. IF i "don't" use the special attack, everything works fine.


Really strange. We'll try to reproduce this. If it happens again, please send over a screenshot if you can.


Well, i tried to reproduce the bug all day yesterday. Can't make it trigger. Either devs already fixed it or it needs a special condition which i'm not aware of.

lumos wrote:
Oxtarius wrote:2 more bugs.

4-6 Knights on the arena. I fought AC Ragnar in the arena and he had 6 knights! I wonder how this happened.

God buff

I got a weird god buff icon bug. There was a bigger one over a smaller one. The god buff is the shield one.


Sent this up to the developers. Regarding the God buff icon bug, can you send over a screenshot if you see it again?


Image
hébergeur d images gratuit


Thanks, we've sent this up!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:23 am

Just a quick note. It could be nice to have a patch note ;)

Soooo. Bug from the new patch. General chat auto caps lock. Since the patch, the caps lock gets on automatically even if we put it in lowercase, type, back into caps lock right after the first character. Not very good ;)

And the new add friend button from the chat ain't working. It said request sent. Refreshed and the button still said request sent. I had to go on the players profile and use that friend request button to make it work.

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 am

Ok this one has been known since the beginning but i want to highlight it again on the forum.

Same player in multiple guilds.

There is actually 1 player in our guild, Super Stars. This player, Mark Mond, is in the guild OlympusDeathBringers too.

I wonder if that happened when he applied for both guilds. I know i had a problem when i first joined a guild in the first days. I applied to 3 guilds. I was accepted in one, a while after i was in another one that i applied.

So my idea is this. There is something wrong in the dev's code which doesn't erase the actions taken by the player once he joined a guild.

dutchtouch
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:08 am

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby dutchtouch » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:02 am

You guys spelled armor wrong in the chests

Oxtarius
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Oxtarius » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:29 pm

This is a serious bug.

I bought energy with gems for a kill streak in the arena.

I can beat *everyone*. The problem is that i get a fight data error message at the end of the fight. I lost energy, didnt get the credit for the kill. This happened at least 5 times since now i cannot make the 21 kill streak i usually do.

I want my gems refunded(bought the 10 energy for 9 gems).

Thank you. In game name Nemesis.

josephaugh
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby josephaugh » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Beat epic boss twice now (level 17) using friends as well. After the boss goes down it says error recording fight data or something g like that (message flashes fast) then it just sits. See attached screenshot.

Went to submit ticket through support link in game but this immediately crashes the game.

Also have experienced the arena doing the same thing ending my streak and using my energy.

Both of these are quite frustrating. In game name F35 Gooseboxicus.

lumos
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby lumos » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Oxtarius wrote:This is a serious bug.

I bought energy with gems for a kill streak in the arena.

I can beat *everyone*. The problem is that i get a fight data error message at the end of the fight. I lost energy, didnt get the credit for the kill. This happened at least 5 times since now i cannot make the 21 kill streak i usually do.

I want my gems refunded(bought the 10 energy for 9 gems).

Thank you. In game name Nemesis.


Looking into this now. Please send us a support ticket at support@fireflygames.com with your Friend Code. Thanks!

josephaugh wrote:Beat epic boss twice now (level 17) using friends as well. After the boss goes down it says error recording fight data or something g like that (message flashes fast) then it just sits. See attached screenshot.

Went to submit ticket through support link in game but this immediately crashes the game.

Also have experienced the arena doing the same thing ending my streak and using my energy.

Both of these are quite frustrating. In game name F35 Gooseboxicus.


We are looking into this now. And regarding the support link crashing the game, does this happen every time? At what step does the game crash for you?

Thanks for the reports, guys!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Knd_jake
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:33 am

Re: [BUGS] Known Bugs

Postby Knd_jake » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 am

Hi lumos, it happens quite often not at specific times. When will the level cap be raised to 100? Love this game keep up with the good work


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest