[NEWCOMERS] Welcome to Epic Knights! Come say hello!

General Chat for Epic Knights.
lumos

[NEWCOMERS] Welcome to Epic Knights! Come say hello!

Postby lumos » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Epic Knights forums!

I'm Lumos, your Community Manager here at Firefly Games.

Please feel free to introduce yourself below and let's get to know each other!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Squidzy

Re: [NEWCOMERS] Welcome to Epic Knights! Come say hello!

Postby Squidzy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 am

In game name: JACKSON HOOD

Hey guys , Forums is quite for now but I can't wait to see this game full of awesome players. It's amazing to be part of a brand new game just starting out. Their is not much to say but hope to see all of u in game. IF you would like some pro tips on experience farming, gold, or simply want to chat, just private message me in game. :)

rembo

Postby rembo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:39 am

Hello guys my name is Rembo i am new here and on game also.but so farr all good and i am very happy woth this game .all the best and habe fun.keep growing and have fun

TitusSteel

Postby TitusSteel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to the game and have only played for the last week, but I'm already hooked. I love this game and the way it was put together and I look forward to advancing in game and getting to know everyone.

In-Game Name: Titus Steel

Vanflo443

Postby Vanflo443 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Hey guys I need some help can you please add me
325A-2661

Jamo93

Postby Jamo93 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi this is a good game and I do understand that you have a lot of competition with knights and dragons... but in order to make this game work, you need to start adding a few things..

so I'm just wondering when you will be doing guild wars??

You need to add a crap load of armours. if you need ideas, have fan based competitions with design an armour on the forum..

Maybe once you do that, then introduce a new level of armour, can call the titan bain or armour of the gods.. and make it a one red star armour, of something like that.. kinder like dragon forged on knights and dragons.

When you have done those things, then you could have knights and dragons verse epic knights.. but that part may be hard, but the other stuff I have mentioned should just be logical..

Thank you from
BloodBrother ( in game name)

Please don't hesitate to contact me via epic knights

Mizo

Postby Mizo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello Mizo da beast here

First off I don't know if these forums are even read by support anymore but I'm gonna leave a comment anyhow

To start we seriously need a speed boost to the game it takes way to long to farm materials and such a small update could make a huge difference to activity.

We are all wondering when you are gonna do something with your game I know your not seeing the revenue you were expecting out of the game but you can easily fix that by releasing guild wars there are a lot of players that are standing dormant at the moment waiting for something new even if you just release some new 5 star armours do Greek gods specific armours for example and that gives like 30 new armours lol could make them prizes for placing top 2 guilds in guild wars or something

As for the comment above me I completely disagree with the new level of armours it will kill the game it almost did it to knd iOS only has 25k players now and before dragon forged there was millions

Return to “General”