[SUGGESTIONS] Ultimate Suggestions Thread

General Chat for Epic Knights.
lumos

[SUGGESTIONS] Ultimate Suggestions Thread

Postby lumos » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Let us know what you think would make the Epic Knights experience a better one!
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Oxtarius

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Ultimate Suggestions Thread

Postby Oxtarius » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:57 pm

After fixing the current bugs?

Raid epic bosses
Guild wars
Buff items (exp, drop, etc)
Unique bosses abilities (not just smashings like the normal mobs)

I'll add more someday.

Thanks for reading

Squidzy

Postby Squidzy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:28 am

In game name: JACKSON HOOD

I don't know about the staff of Epic knights but for now it would be nice to have a (Public Chat Moderator). Quite recently for the past 3 days random players will join public chat simply to annoy people and spam in chat. This has been a common routine for low level players looking to annoy people.
Thank you for reading.

Oxtarius

Postby Oxtarius » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:51 am

Squidzy wrote:In game name: JACKSON HOOD

I don't know about the staff of Epic knights but for now it would be nice to have a (Public Chat Moderator). Quite recently for the past 3 days random players will join public chat simply to annoy people and spam in chat. This has been a common routine for low level players looking to annoy people.
Thank you for reading.

Thumbs up

lumos

Postby lumos » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Oxtarius wrote:After fixing the current bugs?

Raid epic bosses
Guild wars
Buff items (exp, drop, etc)
Unique bosses abilities (not just smashings like the normal mobs)

I'll add more someday.

Thanks for reading

Squidzy wrote:In game name: JACKSON HOOD

Thank you for reading.

Awesome suggestions. We'll be sure to send these up to the developers!

We'll try to pop into the general chat a little more often to try to keep the spam down. If you see anyone saying really inappropriate/violent things, be sure to take a screenshot and submit it to support at http://po.st/EKSupport. Thanks guys! :)
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Oxtarius

Postby Oxtarius » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 pm

There is something that i've been concerned and i tried to think of a solution to a growing problem.

The *General Chat*.

When the game came out, our community was fairly small and respectful. The more the time passed, the bigger it got. I'm not saying everyone in the community is going bad. We have helpful and devoted players. I'm more aiming to the trolls, disrespectful and the nuisance kind.

Another thing is, it is mainly used by players to spam their friend code. I didn't mind people doing it since i did it myself about 5 or 6 times total. Now the chat is a real code wall, players spamming just for attention.

I thought about it and i came to an idea that the company that developed this game should like. It can bring income and will keep the chat clean, well a lot cleaner. Let's get to the idea.

*Horns*

If a player wish to speak in the general chat, it would require a *horn*. They could be sold just like gems, handed out as rewards or earned by quests. Players could earn, example, 5 horn per day.

I've played a game where we had those kind of items and it was truly a blessing because the chat got cleaner, people were cautious about it since it wasn't *unlimited access*.

If you don't want to add this kind of item ingame, i could suggest that we can choose channels to join in or leave, so we don't have to endure all those annoying codes, trolls, flamers and attention deficit people.(avoided another word here ;) )

BMC Chase

Postby BMC Chase » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:04 am

Awesome game so far and good job fixes glitches in a timely manner.

I would like to suggest the ability to sell, combine or fuse armours that are higher then lvl 1. I have a bunch of 2 star armours that are just sitting around doing nothing now

Oxtarius

Postby Oxtarius » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:34 pm

BMC Chase wrote:Awesome game so far and good job fixes glitches in a timely manner.

I would like to suggest the ability to sell, combine or fuse armours that are higher then lvl 1. I have a bunch of 2 star armours that are just sitting around doing nothing now

If i understood right, you have 3 five stars armors? If it ain't the case, i suggest you to read my fusing guide. Everything's there.

mr artorias

Postby mr artorias » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:42 am

I think it'd be a good option to increase the amount of fusion crystals in fusion to decrease the amount of gold you need to fuse

Grim

Postby Grim » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:04 am

When fusing armor the outcome of the armor should be better then the previous ond :-)
One silver star + one silver star = one gold star

Return to “General”