Deavito

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Ultimate Suggestions Thread

Postby Deavito » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Last thing should be a quickly gathering gold button

Greetz Alysha Louise in game player.

Svira

Postby Svira » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:56 am

Hello, I thought I'd leave something of themselves. To suggest possible that these occurred earlier but did not pay any attention because I am absorbed in gaining experience. Namely:
1. Add the game Inbox, facilitate communication between players when someone is offline.
2. Our armor able to gain some percentage that collects Hero experience.
3. During the adventure we gain all kinds of armor and full armor, proposes to add extremely rare diamonds and occasionally points of energy that we use during the battles of the Epic Boss.
At the end of curiosities:
4. We are building the gods, Arena or City Hall. Think about adding marketplaces where players will be able to stimulate the economy on an example of your armor sales the highest level for gold or diamonds.

The fourth point will affect the popularization of the game. Maybe you lose on the distribution of diamonds but over the next few months gain on the number of players and then also and profit.

I favor,
Svira.
My Car Wrapping: www.bw24.pl
Coaching: www.sqi.com.pl

lucy83c

Postby lucy83c » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:46 pm

The outcome for fusing shouldn't be worse than what you went in with. I just used 11 stones to fuse a 2 gold star and an almost level 30 3 gold star....I recieved a 2 star out of it. Fuse stones are not always easy to build up for fusing higher ranking armour. So now I've waisted 11 stones and a good 3 gold star armour for a crappy 2 star one I don't need. I figured leveling up the 3 star before I fused would give me a better chance of getting a good armour, but I've almost always gotten something less than what I've put into fusing. It doesn't seem right.

Quietstorm

Postby Quietstorm » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am

RAID BOSS drop rate NEEDS to be fixed, this is the mst irritating thing I. This game, I play with 2 accounts, and thru both using a minimum of 60 plus energy each, over last two bosses I have only got 1 gem each, and that was by ranking and getting after boss Is beat. That is just stupid. How do you expect anyone to do fusing quests. My guild has been stuck on quest for months. And I'll never do any daily challenges for fusing, it will take me years to get enough gems. The only players that can do it are the few that rank high each boss, and it seems to be the same few each time.

Quietstorm

Postby Quietstorm » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:25 am

It would also be nice if devs/admin would a knowledge reading these posts. I feel I'm talking to empty air and wasting my breath. We post about huge flaws in game and get no response, or if by miracle they do its only...sorry, we are looking into. And time goes by with no resolve, and no update on your progress. Is that because there is no attempt to fixing, or are you all that slow and dumb? U seem to fix certain bugs quickly that will cause loss of revenue, but ones that involve gameplay where u can make more by bending players over to spend money and get nothing, there seems to be no rush or care to fix.

biggie

Postby biggie » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 am

I have a suggestion for an add in for an upcoming update. The plus armors should be rendered the negative color scheme from the regular ones, meaning when an armor is blue and red make it red and blue .This would help players identify others who are using higher rank armor than normal, and would look cool too. I hope to see something similar soon, thanks for reading

BoA CrazyWolf

Postby BoA CrazyWolf » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Quietstorm wrote:RAID BOSS drop rate NEEDS to be fixed, this is the mst irritating thing I. This game, I play with 2 accounts, and thru both using a minimum of 60 plus energy each, over last two bosses I have only got 1 gem each, and that was by ranking and getting after boss Is beat. That is just stupid. How do you expect anyone to do fusing quests. My guild has been stuck on quest for months. And I'll never do any daily challenges for fusing, it will take me years to get enough gems. The only players that can do it are the few that rank high each boss, and it seems to be the same few each time.

I agree. I suggest maybe increase health so that it can last the duaration of the event lol. Maybe make tiers for the server to beat. Better rewards for all who play. And make a stronger boss at the end. Any way to extend the boss life for duration of the event would ultimately solve the problem unless you devs nerf the drop rate.
Keep it reasonable and everyone will enjoy.
-CW

Return to “General”