[CONTEST OVER] Improve Epic Knights!

General Chat for Epic Knights.
lumos

[CONTEST OVER] Improve Epic Knights!

Postby lumos » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:29 pm

IMPROVE EPIC KNIGHTS!

Knights! We want YOUR feedback and suggestions to make the Epic Knights experience, well, EPIC! Every week, we will take feedback, suggestions, and bug reports and select a few community members to win awesome rewards!

Event Rules:
- 1 entry per person. Please do not post multiple entries. Only the first one will be entered, so make it a good one!
- Leave your feedback/suggestion/bug report in this thread.
- 3 winners will be chosen weekly.

Rewards:
- 10 Fusion Stones, 8,000 Gold, and 30 Diamonds

09112015_EK_forum_contest_ingame.png
09112015_EK_forum_contest_ingame.png (229.39 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

rick_87

Re: [CONTEST] Improve Epic Knights!

Postby rick_87 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:47 pm

The look, feel and overall game play of epic knights is great and highly addictive. I find myself playing epic knights whenever i get a chance. I would suggest making it slightly easier to recieve armour from chests, it doesnt have to be top rated star armour just not potions and fusion gems all the time. Also the amount of fusion gems could also be slightly increased.
I'm not sure if its a bug or if the epic boss is suppose to be so hard to defeat, the latest epic boss' stats keep leveling up and i haven't tried fighting it after three attempts which i was defeated. If the epic boss keeps leveling up without being fought then in turn is near impossible for the player to defeat, no one will bother attempting to defeat it. Thanks and i hope this helps.

stevenray

Postby stevenray » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:47 pm

The games pretty awesome :), they should have an option to buy either diamonds or potions for in game coins like a million a diamond and like 25000 just a thought

mr artorias

Postby mr artorias » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:23 am

Love this game heaps! My favourite game at the moment :D
I think it'd be good to get some sort of reward from defeating friends in friend battles maybe just a small amount of gold and exp like the raid boss gave theres also a bug with the friend battles that kicks you out of the game after winning.
Another suggestion I have is to make more score milestones in arena and increasing the number of win streak rewards.
I've also been experiencing a bug that decreases the amount of exp I have when I leave the game.
That's all I can come up with at the moment thanks for reading :D
In game name: mr Artorias
Last edited by mr artorias on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Knd_jake

Postby Knd_jake » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:42 am

Hey,
I have been playing this game for about a month now, the improvements I would like to see areveryone the following.
1. Balancing of armours, when you fight in the arena or in game you either get destroyed or you destroy the opponent there is hardly ever an even fight.
2.Add a feature where we can watch adverts (like knd) so we can get a few extra gems and increase your own revenue.
3.Add armours which you can use for upgrading your armours that give more xp, in my opinion it takes too long and is too expensive.
4.Remove 5* armours from fusion's it is too easy to make them.
5.Lastly, I want to see more character customising e.g. change the colour of your armour.
Thanks for reading!

Good luck everyone
Jake

OsaOzzy

Postby OsaOzzy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:34 am

Hello,

Im loving the game! Loved it straight away, but once I saw an add about it... Straight had to DOWNLOAD THAT! Of course it is my number one since a month if not month and a half!

1.I would of add even more levels as up to 150... as its quite easy to max 75...

2. Put in some extra arenas to enter within 75/100/130/150lvl if so, as for some very special Boss... Make it even a guild war against it! To not make it an easy task...

3. Put in extra buildings or at least increase from 5 up to 6/7/8... With 5 each buildings on the map, once I have unlocked the whole map I have still plenty of space for more buildings... Personally I do not need to decorate it... Unless I could see other players villages and help them by clicking at 1 building a day and maximally to give extra 5% to gaining money for some time... One player can give extra 5% only to one building each time.

Thanks for reading :D

Game name: OsaOzzy

peterr

Postby peterr » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:09 am

The only thing I can think of is when the raid boss is dead you shouldn't have to wait for the timer to count down before collecting rewards it should be kill and collect

Many thanks

TKxcite

Postby TKxcite » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:47 am

This game has been fun so far and I have not experienced any problems that break the game. Runs smooth on my Note 4 and is easy to learn. The tutorial was pretty thorough and covered the basics well. The only things I would like to see changed or added is the collection of gold in my castle. Clicking on all those little buttons can be tedious and a "Collect all" button would be wonderful. Lastly, there is a section of the top-right most expansion that is clear but I cannot place a building there. If needed, I can get a screenshot to send to support. Thanks for the fun game and keep it up :D

MBYC

Postby MBYC » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:06 pm

the one thing I notice that I don't think is right and should be changed is that when you are fighting in a world and epic boss appears and you go fight that and return to the area you were fighting you lose your friends that you had helping you and counts as you used them

_0V3R10RD

Postby _0V3R10RD » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm really liking the game and I can tell that the guys at firefly must be fans of knights and dragons since it bares similarity to it, but not in a bad way since it has its own way of doing things :lol: a nice suggestion would be the implementation of jewelry or give Stat buffs to the accessories that way it can buff up our knights and it would be cool if there would be like a perk tree where once you reach a certain lvl or reached a certain number of enemy kills, arena fights, etc. It unlock a pack filled with goodies such as gold, keys and gems to strive for players to continously play and strive for more and better :D

Return to “General”