[CONTEST OVER] Improve Epic Knights!

General Chat for Epic Knights.
Jai Fussee

Re: [CONTEST] Improve Epic Knights!

Postby Jai Fussee » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:03 pm

I have a couple suggestions:
1) The Raid Boss fights are currently too quick and it seems really hard to get the diamond drops (though maybe that's the point?)
2) When I try to collect my money, I find it super annoying because either I have to tap on the same building multiple times, or it highlights the building as if I want to move it, or the simple act of collecting the money is causing too long of a delay for the game to realize that I clicked on a 2nd building. So perhaps having a single button to collect money from all buildings or a way to lock down my landscape.
3) My biggest pet peeve is fusion, I'm actually surprised that I read someone say that getting 5* from fusion is too easy...but I digress, the thing I hate the most about fusion is the fact that when you combine two 3*'s (as an example) You can end up with a 2* armor. WTH?! Also combining armors that already have some xp enhancement should factor in, either by giving your resulting armor more than base xp or maybe increasing odds of getting a better armor set?
4) Nerf Hades, he's way too powerful! (or increase the other God's powers to match)

Thanks!

Ravenous Shadow

Postby Ravenous Shadow » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:45 pm

In-Game Username: Ravenous Shadow
Add Code: 3532-9C47 Let's be Friends. :P

I'm roughly new to the game. Five to Ten days on it so far, fantastic game but it is lacking on one thing.

A REPEAT button at the end of a battle. For example let's say I'm playing "Sunshine Beach" and I'm going for the (Epic) Version of that storyline. After defeating the boss, I'd love to go right back into battle as quick as possible. This is where a REPEAT button comes in handy. Right after your victorious fight against a legendary creature. You have an option that says. "Accept" or "Accept and Repeat". Obviously the "Accept" option that is already in play will do what it does and take you back to the map. The "Accept and Repeat" will allow you to fight that boss again without having to go back to map.

This would obviously come in handy and speed things up. Even if by 00.01 seconds, for those that want to farm that specific storyline.

The main reason I'm suggesting this is because farming for pieces of a set, to upgrade another set of the same elemental attribute(s) is boring. Having it like I said... sped up by even 00.01 seconds would make it go by quicker.

Just a suggestion though. Thanks for your time.
-Ravenous
~Sombra Del Toro

Af BigBang

Postby Af BigBang » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:56 am

Hello,

1- when We can craft armor +
2- How à level 30 can be in the 10 first place in arena.
3- why they are too much difference between one 4☆armor stat and à 5☆ armor. :?: :?: :?:

But good job it's à good game.

Smuuve

Postby Smuuve » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:29 am

Additional Side Quests.

Similar to what we have now on the left side, except that these would cost gems like the summon stone, but the rewards would be fusion stones and coins (significant amounts!! $50K or so.). These resources are sorely needed in the game and this would provide another aspect of game play that Firefly can implement from the existing game platform, while giving gamers more content (but please don't take away the current side quests, these are additive) and would provide another avenue for revenue.
KB Grand Monster Killer and Co-GM.
War is coming...

noich

Postby noich » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:31 pm

So far I really like the game...but there are a few things I would like to see.

1) more guild events with nice rewards for members.

2) more element fusion boost armors

3) ways to get more gems other than raid boss

It will gice players more to do....and incentive to play more and hopefully support the game financially.

Quietstorm

Postby Quietstorm » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:10 pm

There should be a god or a random chance that gives you first attack in a battle, or make an option for your special attack to do large damage to current enemy or small damage to all enemies left

Quietstorm

Postby Quietstorm » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Is this contest even still ongoing?

NenoLight

Postby NenoLight » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:45 am

Are there even winners? There are only few posts and i dont think there are 3 winners a week so what is the meaning off this contest? Are the devs/mods even remember thus tread??

lumos

Re: [CONTEST OVER] Improve Epic Knights!

Postby lumos » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Apologies for the delay!

This contest is now over. The winners have been contacted through PM. Thank you all for your participation and awesome suggestions! A report will be created from this to send to the developers. :)
Community Manager at Firefly Games
Official website: http://fireflygames.com/
Support: http://fireflygames.helpshift.com/

Jamo93

Re: [CONTEST OVER] Improve Epic Knights!

Postby Jamo93 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 am

Hi this is a good game and I do understand that you have a lot of competition with knights and dragons... but in order to make this game work, you need to start adding a few things..

so I'm just wondering when you will be doing guild wars??

You need to add a crap load of armours. if you need ideas, have fan based competitions with design an armour on the forum..

Maybe once you do that, then introduce a new level of armour, can call the titan bain or armour of the gods.. and make it a one red star armour, of something like that.. kinder like dragon forged on knights and dragons.

When you have done those things, then you could have knights and dragons verse epic knights.. but that part may be hard, but the other stuff I have mentioned should just be logical..

Thank you from
BloodBrother ( in game name)

Please don't hesitate to contact me via epic knights or email XXX-XXX@gmail.com

Return to “General”