How to level up your armor faster!!!

Discuss your tips, tricks and gameplay advice for getting the most out of your Epic Knights experience!
andy3297

How to level up your armor faster!!!

Postby andy3297 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:39 am

In this video it will show you how to level up your armor faster then usual hope you enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r48BAL ... e=youtu.be

Svira

Re: How to level up your armor faster!!!

Postby Svira » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:43 pm

shows how to save gold does not give you better results and even we are at minus material for upgrade :D
My Car Wrapping: www.bw24.pl
Coaching: www.sqi.com.pl

Quietstorm

Postby Quietstorm » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Normally this is the best way to level armor once it gets above lvl 20, it requires a lot less gold and only a little extra armor farming is needed, but since they screwed the experience given from this, it is almost pointless, the number of armors needed to farm is easily tripled and gold consumption is greater, so it's almost worth jus using lvl 1 armors and paying the Lil eXtra gold, less farming needed

Svira

Postby Svira » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Quietstorm wrote:Normally this is the best way to level armor once it gets above lvl 20, it requires a lot less gold and only a little extra armor farming is needed, but since they screwed the experience given from this, it is almost pointless, the number of armors needed to farm is easily tripled and gold consumption is greater, so it's almost worth jus using lvl 1 armors and paying the Lil eXtra gold, less farming needed

"Shitting in pumpkins" I am checked. Ten Armor Level 10 gives 846exp (to give 44 armor level 1)
forty-four armor level 1 gives 2341exp.
As you know, time is money. On average, 1h farms have 30 armor plus 20 to go. If we have a fully developed city on the hour gain ~ 120 000 gold.
the moral of the statistics read himself:) [...]
... Myth busted

i favor
Svira
My Car Wrapping: www.bw24.pl
Coaching: www.sqi.com.pl

Return to “Guides and Tips”