How to level your favorite armors.

Discuss your tips, tricks and gameplay advice for getting the most out of your Epic Knights experience!
Ravenous Shadow

How to level your favorite armors.

Postby Ravenous Shadow » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 am

CREDIT FOR THIS INFORMATION GOES TO: Charles Joel

As he was the one that shared this information for leveling five star armors. I just applied it to all the others.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Before it used to be easy to level your armors. Where you'd get more experience points per armor. Now Firefly Games have updated and nerfed the experience you can get per armor.

Use Basic (Bronze Star) armors. Keep in mind that same element armors give extra experience

For example.

1 Star Armors(Gold Star): Use Basic (Bronze Star) armors till level 30.

2 Star Armors: Use Basic (Beonze Star) armors till level 40.

3 Star Armors: Use Basic (Bronze Star) armors till level 40, then for the remaining 10 levels use single gold star armors.

4 Star Armors: Use Basic (Bronze Star) armors till level 60, then for the remaining 10 levels use single goldbstar[/b ] armors.

[b]5 Star Armors
: Use Basic (Bronze Stars) armors till level 80. Once you've gotten your five star armor to level 80, once again use single gold star armors to level it to 90.

This method of leveling gets very expensive as your armor gets higher level.

Yes this is possibly the best way right now. I don't reccomend leveling the armors that you're gonna use to enhance other armors. Because either way you'll still end up with the same amount of experience and a lot less gold in your pocket.
~Sombra Del Toro

Quietstorm

Re: How to level your favorite armors.

Postby Quietstorm » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 am

I would like to recommend a diff choice. I feel leveling all with bronze armor to level 50. After that you can go to 60 or higher like I do, but it's very costly, but in turn it requires less armor farming.
Once you reach such desired level, use single gold star and level them to between 15-20, depending on your main armors level, i.e. lvl 55 armor I would only bring 1* to 15, but level 75 armor I would bring 1* to 20. Then in turn use those leveled 1* to bring up your main armor, it's very cost effecient, but requires a ridiculous amount of farming.

Return to “Guides and Tips”