[Guide] Fusing - Elaborate version

Discuss your tips, tricks and gameplay advice for getting the most out of your Epic Knights experience!
Oxtarius

[Guide] Fusing - Elaborate version

Postby Oxtarius » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:27 am

Hey guys! Oxtarius again!

I've seen a lot of players asking about how i managed to get the armors i have currently in-game. I'll make is as much simple as i can. In my previous guide, the Beginner's Journey, i talked about it a little. It is the basics and i wish to go a little deeper into it.

DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS GUIDE AND YOU ARE NEW TO THIS GAME, I SUGGEST STRONGLY TO READ IT!

As you all know, there is a feature called FUSING, used to upgrade the rarity of your armors. Let's be clear on this once and for all.

IT IS ALL ABOUT LUCK AND ODDS!

I can't be more serious about it since i've been fusing a lot, trying to get my hands on my first 5 Stars Armor and still trying to. I'm not here to break your dream about getting one. There are actually people in-game who got very lucky and got them on their first or second try! I am currently on my 11th with no success so far.

Let's go into the costs and chances. To fuse you already know that it requires Gold and Stone, 2 Armors. The amount of gold required to make different rarities increases depending on the said rarity.

Cost for fusing :

1 Star Armor = 5760 Gold + 2 Stones
2 Stars Armor = 12480 Gold + 4 Stones
3 Stars Armor = 38400 Gold + 7 Stones
4 Stars Armor = 100800 Gold + 11 Stones
5 Stars Armor = 240000 Gold + 19 Stones

Combos for Any Star Armor

1 Gold Star Armor = 1 Silver Star + Any 1 Star Armor
2 Stars Armor = 1 Gold Star + Any 1 Silver+ Star Armor
3 Stars Armor = 2 Stars + Any 1 Gold Star Armor OR 2 Stars + 2 Stars*
4 Stars Armor = 3 Stars + Any 2 Stars Armor OR 3 Stars + 3 Stars*
5 Stars Armor = 4 Stars + Any 3 Stars Armor OR 4 Stars + 4 Stars*

Elements

When you try to fuse, consider the elements. When you select an armor to be fused, the first slot is taking the first element in consideration, the second slot uses the second element. If it is a mono element, obviously it uses this element in the process.

Remember, 1st Slot, 1st Element, 2nd Slot, 2nd Element.

Chances for Fusing

Ok here is the theory part, because nobody knows (except the devs) what are the percentage of chances you might get from any type of fusing. Here comes my own opinion and what i noticed while fusing.

Remember, I've been doing this for a while now, 11 attempts on 5*, over 40 attempts on 4* and so on.

What i've been noticing is the *possible results* images when you selected the 2 armors that you wish to fuse. Here's my theory. The possible outcome of the fusing goes in higher chances to result into the furthest right, than the furthest left.

I didn't calculate the amount of tries i did. Nor tried to see if they apply. But here's some numbers.

Let's say you are trying to get a 3 Stars Armor with a 2 Star Fire Element Armor with a 1 Star Fire Element Armor, then the outcome is 3 possible armors, 1 3 Stars, 1 2 Stars and 1 1 Star Fire Element Armor.

Now let's say you are trying to get a 3 Stars Armor with a 2 Star Fire/Water Element Armor with a 1 Star Earth/Grass Element Armor, then the outcome is 4 3 Stars Armor, 3 2 Stars Armor and 3 1 Star Armor. Why? Because the combination of those said armors, can become any of the existing armors corresponding to those said elements.

Now the question is, are the odds better with combined elements or mono elements. I can safely say that it doesn't matter from my point of view.

DISCLAIMER(IMO): IT DOESN'T GIVE MORE CHANCES TO OBTAIN A BETTER RARITY ARMOR WITH MORE POSSIBLE OUTCOME! THE ODDS STAYS THE SAME EITHER WITH MONO OR MULTIPLE ELEMENTS! I THINK THAT THE PERCENTAGE OF CHANCES ARE THE SAME AS MONO THEN IF YOU ARE TO GET THAT SAID ARMOR, IT CALCULATE ANOTHER CHANCE TO CHOOSE ANY OF THE OTHER ARMOR IN MULTIPLE ELEMENTS!

Now my opinion concerning the percentage? It is a real mistery and again, all about luck. But from what i guess, here is the list of the chances.

THEORY CHANCES (i will skip the 1 star part)

2 Stars Armor = 2 Stars/50%, 1 Star/50%
3 Stars Armor = 3 Stars/25%, 2 Stars/25%, 1 Star/50%
4 Stars Armor = 4 Stars/10%, 3 Stars/30%, 2 Stars/60%
5 Stars Armor = 5 Stars/5%, 4 Stars 25%, 3 Stars/70%

Well i hope this clarified some questions. If you still have some, reply here, talk to me in-game or send me a PM on the forum.

Thank you for reading!

Return to “Guides and Tips”